Professional Agile Leadershipby Naveen Singh Agile Coach and Professional Scrum Trainer
Professional Agile Leadership Training will share how to lead the cultural and behavioural changes that organizations must make to reap the benefits of an agile organization. Recommended Features
- The means to identify the potential opportunities and impacts of Agile Adoption
- Need of Agile Leadership skills during change
- Purpose for Organizational Agility
- Change the System: Creating an Agile Environment
- Steer from the Edges: Facilitating a Self-Managing Culture
Review on Professional Agile LeadershipProfessional Agile Leadership is a workshop organization for leaders, senior and middle management. The workshop provides a foundation for the role that leaders play in creating the conditions for a successful agile transformation. Leaders and managers are critical enablers in helping their organizations be successful, yet the role of leaders and managers in an agile organization can be quite different from what they are used to.
Related to Professional Agile Leadership
Created on Feb 3rd 2021 04:56. Viewed 313 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.