Motorola DROID 2 Mobile Phoneby Jerry Jackson
This mobile phone functions as a 3G mobile hotspot with support for up to 5 devices, so you can access the Internet while you're on the go. Recommended Features
- boasts the speedy and versatile Android 2.2 Froyo operating system with Flash support.
- Camera, 4x digital zoom, Image stabilization, real-time color effects, scene modes, location tagging, Cropping, rotating, Geo Tagging
- Bluetooth technology, Support for Corporate calendar, email and contacts, up to 385 min usage time.
- up to 270 hrs of standby time, Dual microphone noise reduction
- GPS and location services
Review on Motorola DROID 2 Mobile Phonegreat functioning keyboard allows you to type super fast.
Related to Motorola DROID 2 Mobile Phone
Motorola Droid 2 Video Review
droid 2, motorola, verizon wireless, android 2.2, froyo, smartphone, qwerty, capacitive touchscreen, vz navigator, need for speed, wifi, gps
A video review of the Motorola Droid 2 on Verizon. The Droid 2 is the first Android 2.2 (froyo) smartphone on Verizon, and it replaces the Droid by Motorola. It features a faster CPU, more RAM and an
Created on Oct 28th 2010 18:37. Viewed 2,510 times.