Guest blogging at APSenseby Philippe Moisan Tutorial videos, sci-fi writer
A new group has been created at APSense. It talks about every aspect of guest blogging. Recommended Features
- build stronger relationships
- get recognition
- Not inspired for content ? Invite a friend to post on your blog !
- another way to get backlinks
- No risk, you control the process 100 %
Review on Guest blogging at APSenseLet me point out the positive things guest blogging can do for your business :
- You build stronger relationships, cause the person you invite will be pleased
- Chances are, some people you invite will invite you back
Other people will see it happen and might want to know more about you
- talking about it helps spread the word out
- you get good content for your blog
- by allowing the guest to put links to his/her sites/programs, you guessed it, more backlinks
- better alexa rankings
- more free traffic
Some people are afraid to let other people post on their blogs. Let me give you a few reasons why you need not to be :
- Tell the guest what you want the post to be about
- I guess you can choose the access level you give for all if not most of the blogging environments. For WordPress, you choose "contributor". My friend Katrina Oakley said there are the same possibilities for Google Blogger
- You can ask for the post to be a draft, so that you read it and publish it yourself
- If the guest has a hidden agenda, what could happen ? You haven't given access to any sensitive information, and you can check the links in the post
- Worst case scenario, you end the relationship and move on, not much harm done, your good friends will understand
I have a suggestion. Ask that the post be a draft, so you can add a short introduction to talk about the guest. Mention to the guest that you will do so.
In the guest blogging group, you will also find links to resources about blogging and of course guest blogging.
Since I intend to use this RevPage at APSense and outside,
the regular link to the RevPage is my APSense referral link.
For people reading this RevPage who are already APSense members, you will find the link to the guest blogging group here :
Related to Guest blogging at APSense
How to Become a Guest Blogger (BigCommerce.com)
blogging, blogger, guest blogger, online marketing, bigcommerce, mitchell harper, big commerce, search rankings
www.bigcommerce.com - In this video BigCommerce co-founder Mitchell Harper shows how becoming a guest blogger on various high traffic blogs can be used to increase the search engine rankings of your o
Created on Jan 31st 2011 19:26. Viewed 3,229 times.