Egg roll machine for making egg rolby allen guo Energy processing
Egg crisp recipe and production method: Egg cleaning shelling sugar sugar egg ingredients paste baking molding cooling finished product packaging. Recommended Features
- 1. After unpacking, install the handle, clean the six pairs of cake molds with clean water, place the stove on the support frame, and connect the ventilation pipe.
- 2. Use an ignition stove to adjust the fire to an appropriate size.
- 3. Turn the handle to evenly heat the cake mold to about 200 degrees.
- 4. Use the afterburner to open the mold, apply the cooking oil on the mold with a brush, place the evenly mixed paste in the center of the cake mold with a moderately sized spoon, fasten the mold, and
Review on Egg roll machine for making egg rolEgg roll machine operation points
(1) Beating eggs: Wash the eggs together and put them into the eggbeater to beat the even egg liquid. You can also put a hand-held egg beater or a few chopsticks in the pan and whet hard clockwise.
(2) Paste: Dissolve the yeast with a small amount of warm water, pour it into the above egg liquid together with rich and strong powder and wheat starch, stir into a paste, and mix it moderately. Then add vegetable oil and vanillin and mix well.
(3) Spreading and baking: Brush the oil on the baking tray, use a spoon to pour the egg paste on the baking sheet, and put down the upper baking sheet to flatten (the temperature of the egg roll machine is set at 180 C). Cut into pieces and roll into a cylinder by hand. (It usually takes 30 seconds to bake once)
(4) Packaging: After the egg rolls are fully cooled, they can be packaged. Special attention should be paid to moisture, otherwise the egg rolls will absorb moisture and not be crisp. Quality standard Shape: The sheet is thin and even, the length is consistent, and it is not soft or curved. Color: light yellow, shiny, non-sticky, consistent color. Taste: sweet and crisp, no odor.
Related to Egg roll machine for making egg rol
Created on Oct 22nd 2019 02:55. Viewed 197 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.