Business Intelligence For Dummiesby Leonor C. Marketing
Business Intelligence For Dummies makes BI understandable! It takes you step by step through the technologies and the alphabet soup, so you can choose the right technology and implement a successful B Recommended Features
- Understand the principles and practical elements of BI
- Determine what your business needs
- Build a solid BI architecture and roadmap
- Relate BI to data warehousing, ERP, CRM, and e-commerce
- Analyze emerging trends and developing BI tools to see what else may be useful
Review on Business Intelligence For DummiesThere's some good information here, but it's buried in a lot of discursive material that detracts from the book. The best of the "for dummies" books are concentrated packages of easy to understand information. This is diffuse and it feels like the author was writing to a word count. Still, there's useful information here.
Related to Business Intelligence For Dummies
Created on Jun 23rd 2020 10:11. Viewed 222 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.