WordPress SEO: How To Rank Your Blog Content On Googleby Oodles Marketing Digital Marketing Expert
Everyone is wondering how to rank your blog content on Google through WordPress SEO because they love when their content is searched by more people organically in the Google search bar. Like Social media, you don’t need to spend money on the promotion of your content and even you don’t need any influencer to share your content with their followers. In this blog, I will let you know WordPress SEO tricks to rank your blog content on Google.
Content Relevancy And Site Relevancy
Content and site relevancy means a lot in WordPress SEO. If you want your blog content to rank on Google search then you need to take care of content relevancy (inward components of your blog) and site relevancy (What others say about your blog and content over the web or you can say that the outside components of your blog).
You need to follow these two steps for the effective WordPress SEO:
- Always publish the content that people love to read and the readers resolved their issues.
- Try to reach the influencers, admins, and bloggers so that they can share your link on their page or site.
Keyword Research To Find Out The Most Searched Topics
Keyword research is the process to target your audience and to provide the best version of content to the related audience. The which clears the people doubts and enhance their knowledge as well.
Think about the word or the phrase your audience will search through the Google search bar. Secondly, you need to find out the number of the audience or the volume of the search for that particular word or phrase. Thirdly you also need to find out the strength and weakness of the competitor covering the same word or phrase.
How To Create The Content That clears the People Doubts
You just need to work on these topics once you have done with the list of topics that have related searches in that domain.
Content which is to educate and to provide some kind of information. Facts and figures with deep research and analysis report. Write a long-lasting content which has a validity or searchability for a minimum of 1 year
Don’t write the content too short, at cover the word limit of 2000 words.
Next, you need to optimize your content with the selected keyword by using its synonyms and the keyword variations. So that your content will not look like spam or copied.
I will let you know some places where you can put your keyword in an effective and efficient way:
- Post Headline
- Post URL
- Meta description
- Introduction of the article
- H2 and H3 tags
- The body of the text
- ALT attributes of the image
There is one another way to make this process more easy and effective by using the Yoast SEO plug-in by marking all the hints green. For more information refer to the given link.
Fast Mobile And User-friendly content
Your blog/Article will look user-friendly, fast to load and mobile friendly too to gain the trust of the first time user to build a real connection.
Here are some important tips to keep in mind:
- Approach to the blogger and journalist telling them about your well-created content.
- Share your blog to more sites from where you can generate the audience.
- Do comment on another related post
- Active conversation part of the related topics near you
- Help Guests Find And Investigate A Greater Amount Of Your Substance:
You need to mention some interlinks in your blog/Article that will redirect the visitor to another blog. This will help you to maintain the flow of traffic on your blogs.
But one thing to keep in mind is the interlinks must be related to the word you imposed the link on and it will attract the visitor to read the content.
Also read this: Optimizing Internal Linking Structure For SEO And Conversions
How To Optimize Your WordPress SEO
1) WordPress is the software that Google trusts to resolve any issue you have. It will help your site to be crawled by the search engines. It will give you the feature of customizing your permalink and make it suitable for the SEO purpose as well.
2) Tag or categorize your blog/article to make it presentable and more discoverable. On the other hand, activate your valuable SEO plugin to add the meta tags and the meta description by using the keyword.
3) Before publishing your blog, don’t forget to upload a related image that directly signifies your blog or article. You must also enter the image attributes as well.
4) Always upgrade your WordPress in a current version. The reason behind is an old version of WordPress might be easily hackable.
5) Must secure your domain with HTTPS.
Optimum Use Of Google Search Console
Google search console i.e also known by the name of Google webmaster. It’s completely a free web tool by Google that provides a complete insight of your sites that will surely help you to improve your site performance.
You can perceive how your site shows up in the list items.
- See which search queries and questions individuals use to locate your substance.
- See which of your posts get most guests from the look.
- View clicks, impressions, navigate rates and normal scan positions for your substance.
- See which locales connect to you, which presents they interface on, and what words they use to connect to you.
- Next, see which inside pages you connect to and how often you connect to them.
- Fix “page not discovered” blunders that Google has found on your site.
- See some other HTML, convenience and security issues identified.
- Get informed in case you’re running an old variant of WordPress.
- Google advises you if and when there’s something you should fix to rank higher or even to recover your lost rankings.
- Things To Remember Once You Connected To The Search Console
- Must add your sitemap:
I must suggest updating your sitemap (XML file) in the search console on the regular basis, it will help Google crawlers to know which pages are important to you and how frequently you are updating it.
Also read this: How To Use Google Search Console To Increase SEO Visibility
Subscribe to e-mail notification:
I suggest subscribing for the e-mail notification if you are not regularly visiting your search console.
Settings => Search console preferences => Enable e-mail notification
After doing this you will get the important updates or insights directly on your mail Id.
Make a point to take care of these WordPress SEO tips to get positioned and get activity from seeking.
Originally published at www.oodlesmarketing.com on August 7, 2018.
Created on Aug 8th 2018 06:56. Viewed 203 times.