Why You Need Mobile Apps In 2019by Richa Verma Content Writer
You may have opened Google Play Store and stroll through hundreds of apps on it, might have downloaded the ones you need. You can find apps of about everything you might have thought from playing games, watching videos, maintain a diet, navigation to shop online and much more. Mobile apps in 2019 are considered to be one of the most effective tools to capture the audience on a large scale. Almost everyone now owns a smartphone.
It seems like every business either small or large have their own mobile apps for their business. Want to boost your business then getting an app for mobile should be your priority. If you are still thinking that a mobile app is for big brands like Amazon, Flipkart, BunBasket then you might need to correct your facts. Nowadays even small business are getting app friendly, either it could be a grocery store or food delivery service. If you have a website for your business then set up an app should be your next step because-
1. It helps you in brand building – Having a mobile app of your own not only helps in recognition of your company but also build a brand. When customers download your app then you give them a feel of your brand value. You can do whatever you want with your app. With a beautifully designed app contribute to your brand awareness.
2. Always stand out from the competition – Not every small business has a mobile app of their own so getting you’re a mobile app will help you get ahead from all your competitors and you will gain more customers.
3. Functions – Having a mobile app provides you with many functions like online payment, booking confirmation, user account, chat option, etc. With the help of the mobile app, you can provide your customers with information within seconds that are just fingertips away.
4. Grow your business – With the mobile app, you can easily grow your sales and target customers from all around the country and world depending on your business. You can offer a bonus or discount on the installation of the app that will encourage the consumers to download the app and also buy from you.
5. Customer Loyalty – It is one of the main reasons to start your own app, customer loyalty. You might have seen the banner, Facebook ads, flyers, and many other adds that’s loses its impact on the customer. While with a mobile app he can book a hotel room, buy clothes, watch videos, etc. Its help increases customer loyalty as if a consumer doesn’t want to go out he can easily shop or order food with online payment.
Created on Dec 28th 2018 02:26. Viewed 380 times.