Why to Hire the Photographers in Kerala at an Engagement Party?by Sowmya Sandeep Top wedding photographers in Thrissur, Kerala
When you are about to be engaged, you need no excuse to splurge on a celebratory bash. You should party hard on the day or spend a quiet and luxurious evening with your would-be life partner and close family members. Whatever you prefer, the photographers in Kerala would ensure that the moments be framed forever not only in your memory but in the photo frames also.
Here we go with our list of some do’s and don’ts of your engagement party so that only the best photos are clicked:
1.Plan the size of your engagement party: The success of an engagement party does not depend entirely on its size. Just like the natural appeal of a candid photo, a sweet and simple engagement party would suffice for the lavish grandeur of an extravagant celebration. True that Keralites love their engagement and wedding parties to be lavish. However, it depends on the comfort level of the would-be bride and groom. If one is not at ease, it would reflect on the photographs.
2.Smart planning of your wedding: Courtesy tells us that the invitees’ list of your engagement party should be followed at the time of your wedding as well. You could add in the list but cannot reduce it at any case. Hence, if you want your wedding to be a close and personal affair, keep the list of invitees for your engagement party short and simple. Do not forget to appoint the services of best wedding photographers in Kerala.
3.Focus on the comfort level of your in-laws: No other occasion would give you the opportunity of understanding your in-laws in a better way. An engagement party is a time to build bridges between the 2 families. Hence, you should ensure that whatever you do would-be in-keeping with the preferences of your in-laws.
A formal family would not appreciate the informal setting of a picnic ambience. However, it does not mean that they would expect a 5-course dinner with your numerous friends or family members! Keeping a balance would help the photographers in Kerala to click candid photos, which would record in camera the sense of sublime comfort on the face of the invitees.
‘A rich portfolio is the best proof of the worth of a photographer.’
The Reasons to Appoint the Photographers:
- Hiring a photographer who specialises in engagement and wedding photography is a necessity. The most important event of your life should be recorded by the industry experts.
- The success of your engagement and wedding photograph assignments depend on the proficiency of the photographer. How you make your selection, is what matters the most!
- Word-of-mouth reputation is often most reliable. When received from your close relatives or friends, they bear an immense value. You could always ask for suggestions.
- Remember the grand engagement celebration of your cousin which was held in Thrissur last winter? The superb outcome of the efforts put in by the photographers left you speechless. If you have forgotten to note down the address and contact details of the photographer then, do it now. Call your relatives and ask the details.
- There are some wedding photographers in Kerala who also provide services to the clients based in UAE. Hence, the NRIs could easily avail their services and need not worry about whether the photographers would understand the cultural nuances of the ceremony.
- The portfolios are the most potent pieces of evidence of the talent of a photographer. Many young and talented photographers in Kerala own their official websites for wedding photography. See the advantages of modern technology! You could view the portfolio from the comforts of your room without even making initial contact with the service provider.
- Back in your mind, if you have the notion that spending a good deal on your engagement or wedding photography is not worthwhile, think again! Your wedding photos would occupy a special corner in your bedroom. They would be the harbinger of fond and nostalgic memories.
- The new startups in Kerala are offering excellent services at reasonable price. If the price is your primary concern, verify their portfolio, negotiate the price and select the best.
Without a photographer, half of the legacy of your engagement and wedding days would be lost forever. It is needless to say that you would not want this to happen. Hence, consider hiring a photography service.
Created on Apr 13th 2018 08:22. Viewed 490 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.