When Trends Shape the World of Wedding Photography in Keralaby Sowmya Sandeep Top wedding photographers in Thrissur, Kerala
This is the rush hour of wedding season in Kerala and couples do not want to compromise with their wedding photographs. They are no longer expecting collective family photos. To set a mark, the world of wedding photography Kerala needs a makeover. It should allow a perfect blend of individual expertise and the ongoing trends. Are you thinking that Kerala is lagging behind the race? Expect the unexpected, especially when you are working with the young professionals.
1. Honeymoon shoot: We are accustomed of pre-wedding and engagement photo shoots but honeymoon shoot is comparatively a new entry. Couples are nowadays booking foreign trips for their honeymoons apart from visiting the scenic places in India. They are booking slots with the wedding photographers Kerala to shoot them in destinations. Such coordinating assignments were previously common with destination weddings. Now even honeymoons are coming under its ambit.
2. Documentary style or photojournalism: You will agree that most wedding photographs look more or less identical. Photojournalism or documentary type wedding photos bring a fresh wind of change. Such photo frames capture the rustic beauty of the subjects, in their most natural pose. Documentary style photos tell a story.
It is not about the brides or the grooms sitting in their complete ensemble. It is about giving hints to the viewers about what might have taken place behind the obvious. You could say that it is a play of emotions.
3. Moody lighting: No exaggeration is required about the weather vagaries in the months of monsoon in India. You must have to be lucky to participate in an open-air wedding in a clear weather. Do not let the weather god take the callings and instead of natural light, opt for the indoor lights. Nullify your fears of bad wedding pictures.
Put your trust on the expertise of wedding photography Kerala. The photographers are adept to master the light and shadow and capture the moody side of the frame. You will love to see these ups and downs of light, darker shades and a bit brighter motifs. Silhouettes were never this much captivating.
4. Muted colours: The gaudy colours are giving way to their muter versions. The young generation is not much interested in following the footsteps of their ancestors and wear red and golden based attires. They want to leave a personal touch in everything. Muted colour clicks help them portray their individual taste before the guests and whosoever would watch their photographs. Clean and diffused editing do all the magic.
The wedding photographers Kerala are even offering suggestions for decorations. Well, some of them are running a parallel business of event management and hence, you could get hold of the complete services required for a successful wedding event.
5. Indie and creative wedding photos: These cool and artsy photos are for the couples who are not made for the cliches. The best thing is that the photo themes could be anything and might take you off-guard with their artistic idiosyncrasies.
6. Creative bridesmaid shots: The wedding ceremony is so very important for the bride. It is a token of the beginning of a new life. Undoubtedly, the friends of the bride would be super excited and it could be felt from the bridal and bridesmaid glamming up sessions. You could opt for the creative shots for the bridesmaids and tell the photographers to capture the exuberance of the moments.
7. Intimate pre-wedding shoots: What is the difference between intimate pre-wedding and the normal pre-wedding shoots? Well, it is about focusing on the love and relationship minus assembly of unrelated props and larger than life locales. Intimacy could be clicked at a corner of your room too.
8. Bygone era wedding albums: Today, the wedding albums do not matter at all. Even the Google analytics reports have declared a 200% decline for the search term ‘wedding albums’. More and more couples are giving their nods to the soft copies of their wedding pictures.
Trendy wedding pictures might not fall in line with your choices but if you have a knowledge of it, you could make an informed decision or discuss with the photographers if a little tweaking could give you your desired results.
Created on Jul 13th 2018 02:09. Viewed 310 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.