Why Should You Opt for Max Bupa Health Insurance?by Rahul Kumar Finance Blogger from India
Modern lifestyle and standard of living of the people in India has made them more prone to diverse diseases and illnesses that require medical attention. The analogous health care costs rising at a high speed is another reason why you must secure the life of your family and yours with the best health insurance plan.
Max Bupa health Insurance Company plays this job with utmost diligence by keeping in sight the monthly earnings of an individual and thereby offering you the mediclaim plans that are affordable as per your affordability.
Max Bupa health insurance comes with an assortment of health insurance plans under 3 main categories namely: Individual, Family/Extended Family, and Fixed Benefit. Therefore, it is always a good idea to secure oneself against various medical emergencies that could arise out if nowhere so that the financial loss is taken care of by health insurance provide.
Max Bupa Health Isnrance Plans
Max Bupa Health Insurance Company Limited has the following medical insurance policies on offer:
- Health Companion Individual
- Heartbeat - Family First Insurance Policy
- Health Companion Family Floater Policy
- Heartbeat - Family Floater Insurance Policy
- Heartbeat Insurance Policy for Individual
- Hospital Cash - Health Assurance Insurance Policy
- Health Companion Family First
- Personal Accident - Health Assurance Insurance Policy
- Critical Illness - Health Assurance Insurance Policy
Unique Features and Benefits of Max Bupa Health Insurance
Bupa medical insurance comes with plethora of special benefits and advantages
in terms of providing broad coverage. One of the major benefits of Max Bupa
health insurance is the premium. Almost anyone can afford the health insurance
policies from this company because of the affordable Max Bupa health insurance
premium. find out some of the special benefits of Max Bupa health insurance.
- The Max health insurance plan covers maximum 4 members of a family when you buy the policy with up to 2 children and 2 adults.
- The Max health insurance plans come with lifelong renewable option. Therefore, these policies protect you from the financial stress and burden resulting from a medical emergency thereby keeps you geared up to tackle any unforeseen situation. Not to mention that you will be provided lifelong cover if the policy is renewed on time.
- Pre medical expenses for 30 days before hospitalization and medical expenses for up to 60 days post hospitalization are covered under the Max health insurance plans.
- Max health insurance plans have no age restriction for enrolment, individuals under any age can opt for these policies.
- Pre-existing diseases are covered under Max Bupa health insurance after 4 years of waiting period.
- Max health insurance imposes zero or no sub-limits on room rent under their policies.
- There is no involvement of the TPA under Max Bupa health insurance. The company offers direct liaison and initiate quicker resolutions.
Created on Aug 24th 2018 02:27. Viewed 380 times.