What Types of Health Insurance Plans Are Offered by Star Health?by Rahul Kumar Finance Blogger from India
It was in the year 2006 when Star Health and Allied Insurance Co Ltd began its operations with the business interests in Health Insurance, Personal Accident and Overseas Mediclaim Policy. Star Health having no other insurance category to drive their focus and segregate their attention to, use their resources to concentrate on design products, providing excellent services and using core competency of innovation in order to deliver the best to their countrywide customers all over India. Star Health Insurance Company provides a broad range of insurance products at affordable prices to make sure health insurance becomes each human being’s fundamental right. This is the reason why Star Health Insurance, as an insurance provider is solely dedicated to offering the best and unique health insurance products.
Star Health Insurance Plans
A number of effective health insurance plans are offered by Star Health Insurance Company. Star Health offers mediclaim plans for individual, family floater and group basis. Apart from the abundance of health plans, Star Health also offers mediclaim plans that are easily affordable. You can instantly buy or renew health insurance for your individual self or family from the company site online without any hassle. Find out below the health insurance plans that are offered with Star Health Insurance Company.
- Family Health Optima Insurance Plan: This is the most popular health insurance policy from Star Health for the security of your growing family, on floater basis.
- Senior Citizens Red Carpet Health Insurance Policy: This optimum policy is particularly designed for senior citizens over 60 years of age. The policy comes with a number of special advantages.
- Star Comprehensive Insurance Policy: This is a complete Star Health insurance plan that covers your entire family on individual and floater basis.
- Medi-Classic Insurance Policy (Individual): One of the most preferred health insurance plans from Star Health. It offers family package, bonus options and various other health benefits.
- Star Health Gain Insurance Policy: This healthcare plan from Star Health comes with maximum benefits at affordable premiums. This plan cam be availed both on individual and family floater basis.
- Super Surplus Insurance Policy: This Star Health insurance plan offers surplus protection at affordable pricing.
- Diabetes Safe Insurance Policy: This is a specialized health insurance policy form Star Health for diabetic patients.
- Star Cardiac Care Insurance Policy: This health insurance plan from Star Health has been specifically designed to provide multiple benefits to heart patients.
- Star Cancer Care Gold (Pilot Product): This is the first ever healthcare product for anyone diagnosed with cancer.
- Star Net Plus: This unique Star Health insurance policy has been formulated specifically for the HIV positive patients.
- Star Care Micro Insurance Policy: This is a complete health insurance policy from Star Health for your whole family.
- Star Criticare Plus Insurance Policy: This is a health protection policy that comes with critical benefits and other special advantages.
- Star Family Delite Insurance Policy: This Star Health insurance plan is meant for families with plethora of benefits.
- Star Special Care: This is a special healthcare plan designed for the protection for children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
So by now, it should be crystal clear to you all the health insurance plans that are on offer from Star Health Insurance Company. Regardless of all that have already been mentioned above, it’s worthy to note here that Star Health Insurance Company certainly offer numerous benefits on the purchase of mediclaim policies. You must consider the importance of the health of yours as well as your family’s and make sure you are protected under the best Star Health insurance plan as per your requirements.
Created on Sep 18th 2018 01:43. Viewed 480 times.