Why My QuickBooks Outlook is not Responding? - In Detailby Sofia Jones QuickBooks Data Recovery Services QuickBooks is an advanced accounting software with effective tools and continuous technical support of 24*7. It has a vast reach within small to middle-sized businesses, thanks to its never-ending innovation and a simple user interface. However, even in such a perfect automate software, errors like QuickBooks Outlook is not responding can create havoc in a user’s hectic schedule. So let’s talk about it in detail and get some possible solutions.
What is QuickBooks Error Outlook is not responding?
As a QuickBooks user, the feature to send emails directly from QuickBooks or through Microsoft Outlook can be really helpful at times. Also, it is an easy way to create invoices or estimates backups for future references. However, sometimes while sending out an expense report to clients, a window pops out as QuickBooks says Outlook is not responding.
What are the causes behind QuickBooks 2019 Outlook is not responding error?
Here are some possible reasons why QuickBooks email Outlook is not responding. Take a look.
- Incorrect email settings in the system.
- File named MAPI32.dll can be damaged.
- Damage in the Microsoft Outlook Application itself.
What are the solutions for QuickBooks Desktop Outlook is not responding error?
Here are some possible solutions to resolve the error of QuickBooks is unable to send your emails to Outlook 365. Check them out and try on your system.
- Go to Microsoft Word application and open an existing document.
- Try sending it as a PDF to your email through File> Send> Email as PDF Attachment.
- If it fails, contact Microsoft Help. However, if it is sent without any error repair your MAPI32.ll.
- Close all the open programs and open File Explorer.
- Search C:\Windows\System32 and open Fixmapi.exe.
- Run the repair and restart the system after it’s done.
- Go to QuickBooks and open the Company File.
- Select Edit and then click on Preferences.
- Choose Send forms and click on My Preferences tab.
- Choose Outlooks as the email option and click OK.
- Close everything and try sending the email again.
Here comes the end of this blog on QuickBooks Outlook is not responding error. We hope that you find the answer to your every query or problem in this written piece. However, if you still can’t budge the issue, call us on 1.800.579.9430 and get immediate live support.
Created on Feb 14th 2020 09:53. Viewed 330 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.