Why it's the time to shift from Desktop Version of QuickBooks to the Cloudby John Cox Author
After starting a business, it is essential for an owner to maintain a strict check on various things like appropriateness and integrity. And in case if the accounting application does not exist on the cloud then it is sure that entire accounting subject will turn into an annoying task and also the business may come on the verge of end.
What is Cloud hosting?
The word “Cloud hosting” might seem as uncommon whereas it is not so at all. Under various circumstances, you use the cloud every day. And the best instance is the way of accessing your banking data via the Internet. The cloud technology enables you to make use of the required application irrespective of geographical location, time and the device. QuickBooks Cloud Hosting Services addresses the same thing. You won’t need to be dependent upon a specific system instead; you can experience the accessibility of your accounting data from anywhere through online.
What is QuickBooks?
QuickBooks is a wonderful invention of Intuit which has appreciably helped in bringing an environment of peace with accuracy in the world of finance and accounting. Today it is being used at a wide level among all accounting professionals and CPAs to upgrade their accounting techniques. But this application also requires a protected sphere to avoid the data loss and access to unauthorized parties. Nowadays to meet the expectation of changing trend, it is inevitable for an organization to go ahead for creating a congenial and stressless atmosphere for their employees. Therefore to opt for the QuickBooks Cloud Hosting Services is one of most secure and a pocket-friendly way to achieve such target.
Problems related to the desktop version of QuickBooks?
- Method of entering data manually into different systems creates possibilities for errors and mistakes at frequent level.
- Cost of traditional accounting software is comparatively higher.
- While using the traditional accounting software, the process of data backups has to be followed manually.
- This software has the limitation in terms of its accessibility which is possible up to one or two local machines, which finally creates big trouble for its users.
How QuickBooks Cloud Hosting Services benefits your business?
· As all things on the cloud are operated online, you don’t require making installation of anything on your system. Cloud service providers arrange automatic backups and free updates on regular basis.
· Upon the proper management, cloud accounting enables you to have a clear overview of your business’s current financial position, in real time.
· It allows for the access of Multi-user thus giving rise to a smooth platform for the establishment of a nice collaboration with your team and advisors online when required.
· Apart from this, Cloud accounting helps you to cover fraud activity before any damage is done to your business.
Conclusion about hosting your QuickBooks software in the cloud:
As we all know that Accountants are those people who maintain the sensitive financial data and try to create high level of security for them. QuickBooks hosted on Cloud is being preferred most on account of a number of benefits associated with its safety and this is actually the main reason for the switch towards cloud accounting from traditional one.
Created on Dec 4th 2017 06:32. Viewed 746 times.