Which is The Best Van Rental Option in Manila Philippines?by Dillon Patterson Article Publisher
When looking for the best van hire option in Manila Philippines a number of things should be considered:
Check the different van hire companies in Manila Philippines
There are many different van hire companies in Manila Philippines, most are very similar, but locally owned and operated companies are a little more flexible than the multinationals who follow company policy.
Each company has different busy times, so ask them about their slow or off peak periods when they are usually happy you offer you a discounted or special rate.
Convenience verse the Cheapest Prices
The van hire company in Manila Philippines that offers you the cheapest daily rate does not always have the best deal for you.
Sometimes convenience is more important than price as there may be hidden expenses elsewhere that you should consider such as:
Distance from Depot
The distance you need to travel to pick up the rental and how you will get there can add a significant amount to the overall cost of your rental.
· Do they offer a courtesy car to pick you up before the rental and drop you home again after you return it?
· Will you need to take a taxi or public transport to pick up the rental vehicle?
· Will they deliver the van to your place and then collect it when you have finished using it and what is the cost of this service?
· Do they offer a one way rental service or do you need to return it to the original depot?
Many van rental companies in Manila Philippines make extra money by charging for extra services. The extras you require are sometimes included, but some companies want you to pay extra, so enquire about what is the additional charge for:
· Roof racks, these can be very handy if you have extra-long items to carry
· Tow bars, if towing a trailer is what you need
· GPS to find the best route to travel
· Sound systems to make your trip more enjoyable
· Child seats are compulsory, do they provide these?
· Tie down points ropes and straps, blankets and moving trolleys
· Hydraulic lifts for heavy objects such as pianos and chest freezers
· Road-side assistance for breakdowns
· Are there extra charges for additional klms travelled or is the rental unlimited klms?
· Will you be penalized if you are delayed and return the vehicle late and under what conditions would this apply?
All van rental agreements come with a built-in insurance content that covers the car rental company in Manila Philippines and their property, but many people like to be completely covered and do not like the excess they could be charged for minor incidents.
· Do they allow your household cover to extend to your rental agreement?
· Many credit cards offer full rental insurance free, do they accept this?
Small locally owned and operated van hire companies in Manila Philippines often offer a much higher level of customer service than the large companies with fixed policies.
The best van hire option in Manila Philippines is the one that offers you the most convenient service with the most users friendly, stress free options. Sometimes it's better to take advantage of pick up and drop off options rather than paying large taxi fares or having to return the van.Anis Transport offer long term or monthly Car Lease Manila Philippines. We strive to maintain a hassle free experience for our clients, at an affordable with driver and self drive car & van rates. For cheap monthly car rental in Manila, Philippines contact us now.
Created on Mar 12th 2020 11:49. Viewed 544 times.