Where to get LAUNCH x431 CRP123E With Engine ABS Airbag SRS Transmission systems Code Reader
by Xing Tu sales manager
LAUNCH CRP123E OBD2 Engine ABS Airbag SRS Transmission Diagnostic update online
1. CRP123E is an upgraded Version of CRP123 and Creader VII+, Support more car
2. Fast VIN autodetect, Support Wifi conntact , One key update
3. Automatically generate and upload diagnostic reports
4. Language : English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese
Creader Professional 123E is an evolutionary smart solution for passenger car diagnosis. It inherits from LAUNCHrsquos advanced diagnosing technology and is characterized by covering a wide range of vehicles, featuring powerful functions, and providing precise test result.
CRP123E support all 10 models of OBDII test for a complete diagnosis.CRP 123E also supports the system diagnosis of ABS.SRS, ENG and AT system.
1.Smart(Auto-Detect) Diagnosis: Once the tool and the vehicle are properly connected, the system starts auto-detect process. Once the whole process is successfully finished, a diagnostic report will be automatically generated and sent to your email box (if bound).
2.Manual Diagnosis: If Auto-Detect failure occurs, manual diagnosis is also available. Diagnosis functions include: Version Information, Read DTCs, Clear DTCs and Read Data Stream (supports 3 display modes: Value, Graph and Merged).
3. OBD II Diagnosis: 10 modes of OBD II test are supported, including EVAP, O2 Sensor, I/M Readiness, MIL Status, VIN Info, and On-board monitors testing etc.
4. One-click Update: Let you update your diagnostic software and APK online.
5. Diagnostic History: This function provides a quick access to the tested vehicles and users can choose to view the test report or resume from the last operation, without the necessity of starting from scratch.
6.Diagnostic Feedback: Use this option to submit the vehicle issue to us for analysis and troubleshooting.
7. DTC Library: Allows you to retrieve the definition of the diagnostic trouble code from the abundant DTC database.
8. Displays battery real-time voltage once properly connected to the vehicle.
Screen: 5'inch Touch Screen
Battery: 4000mAh rechargeable Li-battery
OBD II input voltage range: 9~18V
Charging via:DC 5V charging cable or Diagnostic cable through connection to vehiclersquos DLC
Dimension: 228mm x 125mm x 34.5mm
Working temperature: -10 to 50degC (14 to 122 Fdeg)
Storage temperature: -20 to 70degC (-4 to 158 Fdeg)
Packing List :
1. Creader Professional 123E handset
2. OBD II diagnostic cable
3. DC 5V charging cable
4. User manual
5. Carrying bag
1 System halts when reading data stream. What is the reason?
It may be caused by a slackened connector. Please turn this tool off, firmly
connect the connector, and switch it on again.
2 Screen of main unit flashes at engine ignition start.
Caused by electromagnetic disturbing, and this is normal phenomenon.
3 There is no response when communicating with on-board computer.
Please confirm the proper voltage of power supply and check if the throttle
has been closed, the transmission is in the neutral position, and the water is in
4 What to do if the system fails to start auto VIN detection?
Please check the following possible reasons:
bull Whether the tool is properly connected to the vehiclersquos DLC.
bull Whether the ldquoAutomatic detection on Connectrdquo switch is OFF. If yes, slide it to
5 Why are there so many fault codes?
Usually, itrsquos caused by poor connection or fault circuit grounding.
6 How to upgrade the system software?
1.Switch the tool on and ensure a stable internet connection.
2. Tap ldquoSettingrdquo on the Job Menu, select ldquoAboutrdquo -> ldquoVersionrdquo, and tap ldquoDetect the
System Versionrdquo to enter the system upgrading page.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions step by step to finish the process. It may
take several minutes depending on the internet speed, please be patient. After
upgrade is successfully finished, the tool will automatically restart and enters
the Job menu.
About Xing Tu sales manager
Joined APSense since, May 15th, 2018, From shenzhen, China.
Created on Oct 31st 2019 10:03. Viewed 236 times.
Please sign in before you comment.