LAUNCH X431 CRP123E OBD2 Code Reader Scanner support ENG ABS Airbag SRS Transmisby Xing T. ***
LAUNCH X431 CRP123E OBD2 Code Reader Scanner support ENG ABS Airbag SRS Transmis
1. CRP123E is an upgraded Version of CRP123 and Creader VII+, Support more car
2. Fast VIN autodetect, Support Wifi conntact , One key update
3. Automatically generate and upload diagnostic reports
Featuring the unique and 5.0 inch touch color screen display, LAUNCH Creader CRP 123E OBDII/EOBD code reader supports all 10 modes of OBDII test for a complete diagnosis. It is truly the ultimate in power and affordability , allowing users to do their jobs faster. Graph, Record, Replay data and troubleshooter code tips help users to save diagnosis and repair time.
LANCH Creader CRP123E,the most advanced and multifunctional code reader powered by its exclusive technology, are designed for technicians to troubleshoot four systems for most of the major vehicle on the road today. Featuring the unique multifunctional keys and 5.0 touch color display. Launch's Creader CRP123E offers the same features and functions as the CRP123, but come with the added functions of automatically recognizing the Vin code and automatically generating a diagnostic report.
The advantage of CRP123E:
1. 5.0 inch 720P touch screen display
2. One-click Update: Let you update your diagnostic software and APK online.
3. Smart(Auto-Detect) Diagnosis and Manual Diagnosis.If Auto-Detect failure occurs, manual diagnosis is also available.
4. Compared to CRP123,CRP123E can be turned on without any device connection,you just need to press it for about 5 seconds to turn the handset on.
5. Diagnostic Feedback: Use this option to submit the vehicle issue to us for analysis and troubleshooting.
6. DTC Library: Allows you to retrieve the definition of the diagnostic trouble code from the abundant DTC database.
7. Support automatic generation of diagnostic reports and upload.
8. Support automatic identification of VIN code matching models.
9. Multilingual: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese
4 Systems Diagnosis (Engine,Transmission,ABS,SRS)
ENGINE: Easily determine the cause of Check Engine Light, and turn off the warning light.
ABS: Perform various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), and turn off the warning light.
TRANSMISSION (AT): Retrieve the error information from Automatic Transmission (AT) which is a type of motor vehicle transmission that can automatically change gear ratios as the vehicle moves, freeing the driver from having to shift gears manually.
SRS: Retrieve and clean codes in Supplemental Restraint System (SRS), and turn off the warning light.
OBD Full Functions:
lRead and Clean DTCs: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) and clean/reset the diagnostic information.
lRead I/M Readiness Status: Indicate which of the vehicle?s monitors have or have not yet run and completed their testing and diagnosis of their designated sections of the vehicle?s emissions system.
lRead Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
lRead Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
lO2 Sensor Test: Show the last results of O2 sensor test in graphic display for troubleshooting.
lOn-Board Monitor Test: Read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
lEVAP System Test:The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle?s EVAP system. The tool does not perform the leak test, but signals to vehicle?s on-board computer to initiate the test. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle?s service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
lRead Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
There are two charging methods available:
1. Via Charging Cable: Plug one end of the included charging cable into the DC-IN port of the tool, and the other end to the external DC power.
2. Via Diagnostic Cable: Insert one end of the diagnostic cable into the DB-15 connector of the tool, and the other end to the vehicle?s DLC.
* Once the charging LED illuminates solid green, it indicates that the battery is fully charged.
Screen:5.0 inch 720P LCD touch screen display
OBD II interface input voltage: 9V~18V DC input voltage: 5V
Connection:standard 16 PIN OBD diagnostic interface
Working temperature:-10°C to 50°C
Storage ambient temperature:-20°C to 70°C
1. Creader Professional 123E handset
2. OBD II diagnostic cable
3. DC 5V charging cable
4. User manual
5. Carrying bag
Created on Aug 23rd 2019 10:18. Viewed 259 times.