What to do When you're not Receiving Emails on your Mobile Device?by Eliana Iris Email Customer Service
Has it ever happened with you that you are not receiving mail on your mobile device? If you use Yahoo mail and no getting the emails on your mobile device, there are some solutions to this problem that you can try.
First, you have to check it on your computer, whether you are receiving any email or not. If the issue is with the mobile device or with the Yahoo mail or Yahoo account. If that is the case, there are some simple fixes that can resolve your problems. Check out our other article to know more about the emails not receiving on Yahoo.
Fix problems with your Yahoo account on a mobile browser
If you are not receiving email on a mobile browser but receiving on a web browser, you have to follow these steps.
- Make sure your mobile has an active network connection and the browser is updated to the latest version.
- Turn off the private browsing and restart your browser and then clear the cookies and cache.
- You can also try to use a different browser or reinstall the browser.
If you are still not able to resolve the problem, you might need to contact the manufacturer of the device.
Fix problems with your Yahoo account on Mobile App
If you are getting the emails on a computer but not in the Yahoo mail app. Here are some things you can try to resolve the problem with your Yahoo mail app.
- First, you should update the mobile app to the latest version and then check the inbox.
- You can sign out and sign in again in the app.
- You can also reinstall and install the app to resolve a few problems.
But, you are still facing the problem, you might have to contact the Yahoo customer service team. And Yahoo free chat seems like a great option for you. They will provide all the related details and try to solve your problem with ease.
Also, read - https://bit.ly/33XVdE5
Created on Dec 6th 2019 00:33. Viewed 184 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.