What steps should be taken place once you know Hotmail is not sending Emails?by Roger Edwards Technical Analysis, Writing & SEO
It is a very difficult situation for the users when they have already sent an email from their side but the client or the customer has not received the same and when they check that mail, it is still there in the outbox. As we know all that Microsoft Outlook mail (Formerly Known as Hotmail) is the highly used email software for client and many businesses rely on its services like emails, calendar, live chat, contacts and many more. Therefore, any issue that occurs in Outlook mail can cause a severe problem in the entire business cycle.
The issue like ‘Email not sent’ is also one of the most common problems that a user can face. There can be numerous reasons behind the question ‘Why my Hotmail account is not sending the emails? Email stuck in Sent Items Folder may be a very repetitive problem in Hotmail. In this article, we will go through the different solutions to resolve this issue out of which one alternative and easy option is to call the technical team @ Hotmail Technical Support Number UK.
Here are some of the solutions that users can try when their emails are stuck within Sent Items folder:
1. Try to resend your email manually
If the email message stuck in Sent Items Folder, then first and foremost one should try to resend the email manually. For this, one can open that captured email and then click on Send button again.
2. Ensure that you are working in online mode
Secondly, one should ensure his/her status whether he/she is working in online or offline mode. One can follow the following steps to check the status:
• Open the MS Outlook, go to My Accounts tab.
• Check whether outlook mail is reflecting your status as online/available or offline mode.
• If the Work Offline is enabled, then remove the check mark.
Once you get back to online mode, then your email will be delivered either automatically or resend it.
3. Check ‘Outlook Server Problem’; follow the below-mentioned steps to revive:
• You need to ensure whether the outlook mail server is down or not.
• If outlook mail server is down on a particular day then first you might wait for some time to get the issue resolved automatically.
• If your mail is “urgent” then you may report to the “Technical Team Help Desk” via sending them a mail.
· For Immediate solution you may contact them right away via Hotmail Technical Support Number UK, help desk phone number and discuss with the issue going on and how it would be resolved exactly.
5. Finally, User can create a new Email profile
Post knowing and verifying the exact reason through technical team you may take the following steps:
• Close Outlook application and go to the “Control Panel”.
• Now click on ‘Mail and Fax’ icon and then, go to “Show Profiles”
• Now click on “Add” to add a new profile
• Follow the steps to set up a new user profile.
• Now restart Outlook and try to send the email again.
User can follow above given instructions to deal with email stuck in Sent items folder.
Created on Sep 27th 2017 07:24. Viewed 201 times.