Fix Why Outlook Not Sending Emails Windows 10by David Milan SEO Executive
Check out the ways to fix Outlook unable to send emails on Windows 10
Outlook, as you might know, is a popular email service launched by Microsoft which used by thousands of people to perform their email activities. Further, the email service offers its users with multiple other services which helps in the easy management of data and performing various email activities. Indeed, the Outlook is one of the finest email services but there are times when some users might encounter an issue with the services like Outlook Not Sending Emails Windows 10. Luckily, one can easily resolve this issue in time by following simple solutions provided in this article. Also, one can contact support for help to fix this issue in time. Outlook Not Sending Emails Windows 10.
Ways to fix Outlook unable to send emails
Lately, there are many users who have reported Outlook unable to send emails issue. Well, if you are also encountering this issue then, you don’t need to fret out as you fix this issue in time by using the simple solutions provided in the article.
Create a new Outlook account
- If you are unable to send emails using your current Outlook account, it is suggested to create a new account on Outlook.
- For this process, you are required to navigate to the Control panel and select user account option.
- Further, click on Mail and select the Add option.
- Now, manually configure your email account and finish the process by clicking on the OK button.
2. Enable authentication
- Sometimes Outlook Not Sending Emails Windows 10 error can also arise because of the settings.
- Well, for this the user is required to select the Tools option and navigate to the Email accounts option.
- Now, click on Change existing mail option and click on the Next button.
- Further, select an email account and click on More settings option.
- And in the Outgoing server section check the box for SMTP requires authentication option.
- Repeat the same for incoming server and click on Finish option.
3. Check the protocols
- If you encounter this issue even after switching the account then, you simply need to enter ncpa.cpl in the Search section.
- Now, right-click on the internet connection and navigate to the properties option.
- After that, in the networking section ensure the IP are checked and click on the OK button.
Hence, these were the few solutions that one can try to fix Outlook unable to send emails on time issue. In case, if the issue persists, the user can contact the support for help.
Created on Aug 20th 2019 03:29. Viewed 67 times.