What is Reseller Hosting? Advantages and Disadvantages of Reseller Hosting!by Sabbir Ahmed Marketing specialist
Among the different hosting technologies reseller hosting is now popular as the owner of the same account can also provide web hosting services to his client using his own hosting. But due to a lack of proper ideas, we have to experience several problems. So today's discussion is about reseller hosting and the advantages and disadvantages of reseller hosting. ”
Reseller web hosting has become very popular nowadays. In fact, reseller hosting is a type of web hosting through which the owner of that account can provide web hosting services to his customer using his own hosting plan. Reseller hosting is a lot like shared hosting. So, reseller hosting is the technology that you buy from different hosting providers and sell in the market.
There are currently many resellers who are making a profit in the process. Click here for details about the reseller hosting plan.
What do you have to do?
First of all, you need to know what you need for the hosting business?
You need to have a good idea about hosting.
You need to take a reseller hosting.
You need to have a corporate website.
Must have billing software.
There must be a ticket system to communicate with the client.
Market price must be kept in mind.
So let's discuss the advantages and disadvantages of reseller hosting.
1) To be a good quality hosting company, you can sell your purchased hosting package to your customers by making your own convenient plan through a reseller.
2) You can keep track of the details of different web hosting plans for each customer of the reseller hosting package.
3) Reseller hosting package accounts are designed with customer convenience so that later services can be transferred to customers in a very short time and easily.
4) Various hosting service software and systems such as WHM, Client Area, Domain Reseller Account, etc. that provide special benefits in managing reseller hosting plans.
5) Reseller organizations provide all the services as the storage and bandwidth of the hosting accounts can be upgraded as required. So you don't need to go anywhere else to get the required services.
Reseller hosting has many advantages as well as disadvantages. They are highlighted below-
1) Generally, reseller hosting plans are a little expensive than shared hosting
2) Being a reseller means taking all the hosting responsibilities of your customers permanently. So without having adequate server related advantages from your web hosting service provider, it may cause problems with you and also your clients.
3) If the reseller hosting package is constantly growing customers, then you will need to upgrade your hosting plan.
4) Compared to VPS and dedicated hosting, reseller hosting user's website loading speed, server performance is comparatively much less.
5) You can't use a computer like dedicated hosting as a server, that is an disadvantage.
Reseller Hosting will provide a panel called WHM or Web Host Manager. What is a Web Host Manager? So, let's learn more about WHM(Web Host Manager) to make this clear.
What is WHM (Web Host Manager)? What can you do with WHM?
WHM (Web Host Manager) is a powerful program on the Internet Web Hosting Server's Administrative Control Panel from which all site administrative functions can be controlled. Cpanel and Web Host Manager are basically the same types of software. However, cPanel is only the control panel of a specific user. Let's know what you can do with WHM.
Able to create new cPanel
You can create your own name server
Allows clients to monitor accounts
Client's account can be suspended and suspended
Package Upgrade - Can be downgraded
You can clear the DNS zone of the site
The server can restart
You can install SSL.
In addition, many more types of work can be done through WHM. Now the question may come to your mind, how do I get that? You need to take a reseller hosting. If you want to buy reseller hosting you can start with anyone from Sharewebhost reseller package. And if the price is a little higher before buying reseller hosting, you must look for good service because with it you will do business.
Be sure to check out the features before buying reseller hosting:
Support Team: Since you are new to this, you may not understand many things in a simple way. In that case, you need a support team. If the support team can't respond to you in time, it's better not to stay. So what kind of support the team gives or can give before those issues need to be cleared.
Backup: Give priority to those who keep a backup of the site every day, because many new clients inadvertently delete site data. So where do you get the data if the main service provider does not have a backup? If you contact the support of those who have a regular data backup, they will be able to restore your or your client's lost data.
Uptime: Of course, you should get reseller hosting from a hosting provider whose server uptime is very good. If you don't have good uptime, both you and your client will suffer.
Where to get reseller hosting?
If you want to start a reseller hosting business, you can easily start with Sharewebhost SSD reseller hosting plan. This hosting technology comes with Full Reseller WHM control, through which you can create your own hosting package, manage clients' accounts, suspend, manage DNS; There are also many features. Cpanel will have your company logo, you will get a custom name server with your company's domain. They include LiteSpeed web server, Cloud Linux operating system, Pure SSD server, WHM, and so more facilities.
In addition, all resellers' web hosting services get full SSD disk space, lightspeed technology, daily remote server backup, softaculous for installing websites with a few clicks, 99.99% uptime guarantee, and 24/7 tech support.
Created on Jan 26th 2021 08:30. Viewed 270 times.