What is Parkinson's disease and How to Treat it?by Kudrati Ayurved Parkinson Treatment in India
Parkinson's disease (PD) influences the nerve cells in the cerebrum. These nerve cells become impaired or die, losing the capacity to deliver a vital chemical named dopamine.
In the majority of the people, symptoms develop at the age of 60 years or more. If the disease appears before the 50 years of age, it is known as "early onset" PD.
Causes of Parkinson's Disease
The reason for Parkinson's disease usually stays obscure. Nonetheless, speculations including natural toxins, oxidative damage, hereditary factors, and quickened aging have been considered as potential reasons behind this ailment.
In Ayurveda Parkinson's Disease is known as "Kampavata.” According to Ayurvedic principles, Parkinson's disease occurs due to the disturbance of VataDosha in the nerves of the brain. This aggravated VataDosha can drain up the nerves with unfavorable effects.
5 Stages of Parkinson's Disease
1. Mild symptoms like tremors on one side of the body, changes in walking, facial expressions, or posture may be seen.
2. Both sides of the body may be attacked by lightly worsened shakings or rigidity at this stage.
3. A person may begin to encounter loss of balance resulting in falls and movements can become quite sluggish.
4. Most patients will require assistance with daily activities and won't be capable to take care of themselves.
5. The most advanced stage where patients will experience hallucinations, difficulty in standing and walking, usually needing a wheelchair.
Symptoms of Parkinson's Disease
The signs of Parkinson's disease grow gradually. Following are the symptoms associated with this disease:
· tremors in the legs, hands, arms, and jaw
· muscle stiffness
· unsteady balance
· variations in speech
· a lost sense of smelling
· sleeping disorders
Ayurvedic Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
According to the Ayurveda, Parkinson treatment in India intends to adjust the aggravated dosha and recover sound stability in the mind, soul, and body. Kindly note it takes at least four weeks to see improvements in the condition after starting of Ayurvedic treatment.
Relying upon the signs the treatments may include:
· One can do massage utilizing powerful oils.
· Use of herbal medicine for vitamin D deficiency.
· Take herbal medicines to relieve depression.
· Muscular dystrophy treatment in Ayurveda to alleviate muscle rigidity and nourish the neural system.
· A specialist will offer dietary recommendations to improve the mind, digestive, and emotional systems of the body.Doing meditation or yoga to control internal energies,for relaxation and diminishing stress or tension.
Created on Apr 17th 2019 02:09. Viewed 154 times.