What Are The Ayurvedic Treatment And Medicine To Reduce Creatinine Level?by Shipra Sharma Kidney Treatment in Ayurveda
The Sanskrit term Ayurveda means the “knowledge of life”. This natural healing system reminds us that the entire web of life interconnects with our life. Ayurveda always emphasis the total wellness of an individual with the natural goodness of the herbs. Ayurveda is now widely accepted as the natural healing process and treating millions of kidney patients with the help of Ayurvedic herbs.
It is also known as the mother of all healing because it has been treating patients since the Vedic period. Other countries are accepting Ayurveda with open arms for the treatment of chronic disease patients. Several people travel to India just for taking Ayurvedic treatment and medicine to reduce creatinine level from the Ayurvedic physicians.
What is Creatinine?
Creatinine is a chemical waste that produces from the metabolism of your body muscles. Higher the body muscles, the greater the creatinine level. Creatinine is usually present inside your blood, but it must be removed by your kidneys. Creatinine leaves your body through your urine.
If your creatinine level is high, then it means your kidneys are not able to perform its functions fluently. Creatinine level rises along with the other severe health-related complications like swelling, burn during urination, and in some cases, failure of your kidneys.
Usually, creatinine levels rely upon the age and sex of the patient. In adult males, the average creatinine level ranges from 0.6 to 1.2 mg/dL, and in adult females, it ranges from 0.5 to 1.1 mg/dL.
What are the benefits of using Ayurvedic treatment?
Benefits of using Ayurvedic medicines are:
• Healthy and Glowing Skin – Ayurvedic medicines use natural goodness herbs that can keep your skin soft and healthy. If you want to glow your skin, then you have to add these vegetables to your diet. You have to add cucumber, lettuce, and radish in your daily diet.
• Helps Prevent Diabetes – Diabetes is a common disease worldwide. Approximately 400 million people have been experiencing this disease. Ayurvedic medicines and diet change can help you in controlling your blood sugar level naturally.
• Cleanses your body – Ayurveda is well known for cleaning your body with the help of Panchkarma treatment. They also assist your kidneys to clean your blood for the smooth functioning of your organs.
• Helps in Improving your High Blood Pressure – Over 1 million people are experiencing high blood pressure, and it can damage your kidneys as well. You have to control your blood pressure level by a change in your diet and exercise.
• Reduce weight – You can reduce your body weight by using Ayurvedic techniques. Ayurveda suggests some cardio exercises that can help you in reducing your body weight.
• Reduce Inflammation – Usually, inflammation is caused by insufficient sleep. Ayurveda can help you in reducing the inflammation in your kidneys.
• Reduces Stress – Stress is hazardous for your kidneys and health as well. You can reduce your stress level by some stress-relieving activity or by meditation.
Ayurvedic treatment and medicine to reduce creatinine level
If your creatinine level rose from the normal level, then you need specific treatment or have to take Ayurvedic medicine for creatinine that can prove very helpful. Some of the home remedies are as follows:
• Avoid strenuous exercise because it can increase your creatinine level for temporary level
• You have to avoid supplements containing creatine because it can create an immense obstacle for you and your kidneys.
• By reducing the protein-rich diet and consuming a low protein diet can prevent your kidneys from being damaged.
• Add more fiber in your diet to help your kidneys
• Consult your doctor about how much fluid you should consume
• Ayurvedic herbs
There is no specific treatment of this health condition in allopathy that can reduce your creatinine level. The allopathic doctor usually recommends some medicines to control your blood pressure and blood sugar level. If your creatinine level gradually increases, then it means your kidneys are losing its functions. You may be asked to go for dialysis and kidney transplant.
Karma Ayurveda is a leading name in treating kidney patients and prevent their kidneys from being damaged by reduce creatinine with Ayurveda. They are specialized in rendering their services to kidney patients, that too without dialysis or renal transplant.
Created on Nov 21st 2019 02:28. Viewed 270 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.