Natural ayurvedic serum creatinine level treatment to improve your creatinine levelby Gaurav Srivastava Digital Marketing Manager Creatinine is a by-product of muscle function. The level of creatinine states so much about your body. It tells how healthy your kidneys are and the rise in the level of creatinine in the body is an indication of unhealthy kidneys. To maintain creatinine in your blood, patients usually prefer taking natural ayurvedic serum creatinine level treatment.
- Muscle weakness: Muscle disease such as muscular dystrophy can affect your creatinine. The symptoms include muscle stiffness and pain, weakness etc.
- Excess water loss: Pregnancy causes loss of water in the body or by consuming certain kinds of medications you make your body dehydrated.
- Liver disease: Poor liver functioning can also increase creatinine. The main symptoms include tar-colored stools, abdominal pain, and swelling.
- Chest pains
- High blood pressure
- Changes in urine pattern
- Muscle cramps
With the help of Ayurvedic treatment for creatinine, you can reduce creatinine in your blood. The herbs in the Ayurveda help to bring down the levels of creatinine in a natural way and improve the output of the kidney.Along with the Ayurvedic treatment for creatinine, dietary modifications and lifestyle changes also play an important role.
- Avoid supplements containing creatinine: Creatinine is a compound that is found naturally in your liver. In addition to this, creatinine is also available in the supplements. Therefore, patients who already have a high level of it should not consume supplements that also have creatinine in them.
- Consume more fiber: Reduce your protein intake: Study says that consuming a large amount of protein can also raise creatinine. Therefore, avoid diets rich in red meat and other high-protein sources and try to swap them with lentil soup, vegetables, and other low-protein foodstuffs.
- Research says that there has been a reduction in creatinine levels in those patients who increased their fiber intake and opting for Ayurvedic Medicine for Creatinine. You can consume fresh fruits, vegetables, legumes and whole grains as a source of fiber.
- Salvia: Salvia has been used to treat renal failure. If you have a high level of creatinine in your blood and your kidneys are not working well, then you can include this herb in your daily routine and see yourself improving.
- Herbal tea: Herbs and species like stinging nettle, chamomile tea, cinnamon, and dandelion root are known to have a therapeutic effect on the body of the patient. They help to improve the output of the kidney and promote better renal functionality.
Created on Feb 27th 2019 02:30. Viewed 350 times.