Want to Install macOS Dynamic Wallpaper on Windows 10 Computer? Here’s How to Do That.by Jackson Henry Woner
Dynamic wallpapers for macOS were first introduced with the Mojave update. And after that, Apple released more varieties of live wallpapers for the users. The dynamic wallpapers provide a more beautiful look to your desktop screen. These wallpapers turn darkish when you are in some darkish outdoors giving a more pleasing look to your desktop screen. You can set these wallpapers on any of your Apple devices. These dynamic wallpapers are so good and well designed that every user wants to install them. Do you also want to install the macOS dynamic wallpapers on your Windows 10 computer? Don’t know the way to do so? Well, thanks to the flexibility of the Windows 10 operating system that enables the users to customise their computer systems as per their preferences. Any Windows 10 user can easily install the macOS dynamic wallpaper on their computer.However, there are a lot of third-party live wallpaper apps that you can easily install on your Windows 10 computer. But, if you are here to know the way to install macOS dynamic wallpaper on your Windows 10 computer, then you have done the right thing. Here, you will be able to know the method to install the macOS dynamic wallpaper on Windows 10. So, to discover the technique, please keep reading the article.
The Procedure to Install the macOS Dynamic Wallpaper on Windows 10
If you spend most of your time working on your Windows 10 computer, then you should make the desktop screen of your computer something worth looking at. And you can do that by installing the macOS dynamic wallpaper on your computer. This task follows a procedure that you will need to follow. The process includes some simple steps. So, let’s see how you can install macOS wallpapers on your Windows 10 computer system:
- To start the installation process, first of all, download the WinDynamicDesktop application on your computer by going through the Microsoft Store. It is a free application that anyone can install.
- After installing the app, open it and enter your location. In the location field, type your full address and select the ‘OK” button. After this, your location will be confirmed in the application along with the time of sunset and sunrise.
- On the next screen, you will be provided with a variety of macOS dynamic wallpapers, including Big Sur, Catalina, Mojave and many more. Choose and click on the wallpaper that you would like to set on your Windows 10 desktop screen. After this, click on the option of “Apply”.
- After this, the application will now start to download the wallpaper.
- After installing the wallpaper, it will be automatically applied on your Windows 10 desktop screen. Based on your local time, the wallpaper will continue to change its theme.
So, this way, you can install and set the macOS dynamic wallpaper on your Windows 10 computer. Download the application now and try out its amazing wallpapers. And if you like this article, then please visit our website and read more reports like this.
Created on Oct 3rd 2020 03:20. Viewed 142 times.