Want to Enable Automatic- Answer Calls Feature on iPhone? Learn How to Do itby Hayate Abul Digital Marketing
Auto-Answer calls is an amazing feature of Apple which has several uses and offers a wide range of applications for all types of iPhone users. This feature has an ability to answer the calls automatically, and much as this sound, with the auto-answer call features, turned on, then iPhone automatically answers all calls that ringing on your iPhone. Many times, you are in a situation where you want to answer cal but unable to receive it, it might be possible you are driving, cooking, and your hand gets wet, exercising and don’t want to fall off the treadmill and many others. No matter whatever the reason, you can’t able to pick up your phone right now or unable to click the tab to answer the call. However, if someone doesn’t want to miss the call, there is a solution for this, set your iPhone on Auto-Answer calls by enabling the auto-answer calls option. Although this feature is completely optional for users and easily supportive with all types of calls such as Wi-Fi calls, FaceTime video & audio calls, regular voice calls and VoIP calls directly from applications like WhatsApp and Skype.
Do you want to use the auto-answer incoming calls features? The auto-answer calls features can answer calls automatically on your behalf when users wish to utilize the phone on hands-free mode. And any users are using Apple Watch, that allows you to make and answer calls by using your paired iPhone’s network connection, the Automatic-answer call helps you in many situations even when working together with your phone is quite impossible. Below we provide you a complete guide for enabling Auto-Answer call feature on your iPhone.
Steps to Enable Automatically-Answer Calls Feature on iPhone
In order to enable Auto-Answer calls Feature on the iPhone, one has to follow some steps or process which are pretty easy. But to prevent errors and unnecessary trouble, we suggest you follow them in the same manner as discussed below. Here how to do it:
Instructions to Set your iPhone to Automatic-Answer Calls
The easiest way to set your iPhone to Auto-Answer calls, just follow the steps which are illustrated below:
- Click on the ‘Settings’ icon to open it on the screen of your iPhone.
- In the ‘Settings’ section, click on the ‘General’ option.
- Choose the ‘Accessibility’ tab.
- Then, pick the ‘Call Audio Routing’ option.
- After that, click on ‘Automatic-Answer Calls located at the footer of the ‘Call Audio Routing’ window.
- After that, move the ‘Auto-Answer Calls’ button to the ‘ON’ mode to enable the feature.
- Choose the time duration of your iPhone and wait for few seconds till the call is automatically-answered.
- Once done, exit from the ‘Settings’ window.
Use Do Not Disturb Mode and Automatic-Answer Calls
Do not worry, Auto-Answer Calls feature works amazingly with iOS Do Not Disturb Mode. Whenever the Auto-Answer is utilized in combination with Do Not Disturb, then your iPhone device remains to answer all incoming calls from the contacts which are saved in the list of your favorites contacts even when it’s in Do Not Disturb mode. Here how to do it:
- Tap on the ‘Settings’ option to start the Settings on the screen.
- Click on the ‘Do Not Disturb’ tab.
- After that, turn on ‘Do Not Disturb’ feature, either by moving the ‘Manual’ tab or setting up the ‘Custom Schedule’ by simply toggle the ‘Scheduled’ tab to ‘ON’ position and then set the hours for Do Not Disturb.
- Then, click on the ‘Allow Calls From’ tab appears on the ‘Do Not Disturb Screen.
- Press the ‘Favorites’ option.
- Finally, exit the ‘Settings’ tab.
Once completed the steps, this will automatically Answer calls and messages from the list of your favorite contacts via enabling the Do Not Disturb mode.
Sara is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Sara has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.
Source : Feature on iPhone
Created on Jun 18th 2019 08:02. Viewed 226 times.