How to Make Text Disappear or Appear In Instagram Storiesby Hayate Abul Digital Marketing
Since Instagram has launched, users have found several new and exciting ways to share pictures and their experiences. If you are new to Instagram and want to know more about Instagram stories and how to embellish them with text, then read on. In this article, we will show you how you can make text disappear or appear in Instagram stories.
Download Third-Party Application
Instagram has a number of third-party applications to improve user experience. Some applications have specific features to make your text impressive.
There are two most popular applications that you can use.
- If you are using an Android phone, then you can use Hype text and get the application from Google Play Store.
- If you are using the iOS device, then you can also use Hype text and get the application from the App Store.
You can also locate several similar applications from Google Play Store or App Store. Here you need to do some digging and find the best application.
In this article, we will show you how to use Hype text for Android smartphones. First, you need to download an application that is suitable for your device and then move to create an animated version.
Create Animated Text
- Open the application.
- Select what kind of story you would like to make on Instagram.
- Double-click on the screen to add text (Here you can select your desired option).
- Now type your text, and remember that it’s not so long; otherwise animated might be looking annoying.
- Tap on the “Text Effect” tab that appears on the bottom of your screen.
- Select the desired “disappear/appear” effect.
Remember that some animations only appeared and last till the story; luckily you can always have a visual effect so you can view it by yourself.
Add Image on Instagram Story
You can also save your image before posting your stories on Instagram. You can do this by hitting on the checkmark logo that is appearing on the upper-right corner of your screen.
The application will pop up to save it. Still, the image is not saved into your gallery, Instead you need to select the location where you want to save or share directly Instagram or another application.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Click the “Share” option that appears on the lower part of the screen; this button looks like an Instagram logo.
- Select “Stories” if you wish to post as a story.
- Hit “Send to” that appears at the lower part of the screen.
- Tap on “Your Story.”
- After the above command, you need to wait until the process entirely.
Now close the third-party application and then open Instagram to see your stories. If you have done everything correctly, then you have to view new story text disappear and appear.
Mathew Anderson is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for directory Websites at Antivirus Blogs.
source : Instagram Stories
Created on Jun 9th 2020 01:46. Viewed 191 times.