How Do I Change My Windstream Email Login Password?by Hayate Abul Digital Marketing
Are you bothered because you are not able to change your Windstream email login password? Don’t worry. This quick method will help you through the process of changing your password.
Tips On Creating A Strong Windstream Login Password
Before changing your Windstream.net email login password, let us take you through some tips to create a strong password.
- Numeric characters, icons, and Uppercase and Lowercase letters must be included in your Windstream login password.
- Do not use the information (such as anniversary and birthday dates, city, nation, address amongst others) in the password that can be easily discovered by your known peoples.
- Always avoid using the same old password. Hackers can use the old passwords and get into your account to hack all the information stored in the Windstream account.
- Create a long password that cannot be randomly guessed.
- Change your email password every few months.
Keeping the aforementioned points in mind, follow the steps mentioned below and change your Windstream login password.
Change Windstream Email Login Password: Easy Steps
Follow the enlisted steps and end up changing your password for the Windstream account.
Step 2: On the same page, you will see the ‘My Account & Support’ tab, click on it.
Step 3: Drop-down the tab and expand its option and choose the option of ‘Manage My Account’.
Step 4: Under the same, you will have to provide your Windstream email address and password.
Step 5: Click on the 'Sign In' button and log into your account.
Step 6: As you have chosen to manage your account, you will directly reach the 'Account Options' screen.
Step 7: Hit the option of 'Change Usernames, Passwords, and Email accounts'.
Step 8: Enter your current password that you use to log in to your Windstream account.
Step 9: Now, enter a new password as per your choice and click on the 'Change' button.
After following a quick guide on how to change Windstream email login password, you must have been able to create a new password on your own. If you are seeking any kind of help, leave a comment.
Created on Nov 6th 2020 04:14. Viewed 248 times.