Various Steps to Fix Norton Installation Error 8504by Jhon Smith ***
It is a faultless antivirus which is present in the technological world. It offers internet security and real-time scanning in such a way that no virus can break the security armour which it offers to the system of the clients. But, in many surroundings, individuals face errors in their antivirus because technical products are prone to the errors and issues they occur due to some installation errors.
Most commonly customers face Norton Installation error 8504 which persists due to the partial installation of the antivirus or failed installation of the product. It can also persist if you have installed some security software other than Norton and are creating compatibility issues. So it is significant that you should delete all the previous security software in order to appropriately activate and install the antivirus otherwise you can also face Norton Activation Error on Mac. If you do not know how to Fix Norton Installation Error 8504 then you can follow the below-mentioned steps to solve the error.
Steps to Fix Norton Installation Error 8504
- Start your windows with the administrative rights and then you have to run the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool
- To do so, Visit the official website of the application and then download the Remove and Reinstall tool and save the zip file on the desktop.
- Now you have to open the download folder in your default browser and then press on CTRL + J key and then double click on NRnR icon.
- Now click on I agree in button on the license agreement window after reading it.
- Go to the advanced options and click on remove only button and confirm your action by again clicking on remove and then hit on restart now button.
- You have to follow the correct steps of the reinstallation of Norton on your PC.
- Ensure that no Symantec product is present on your device before you reinstall the antivirus or if there is any other security software in your device then uninstall it first.
If you are still facing Norton error code 8504 in your device while accessing the application then you should contact the Norton customer support technical specialists to solve the issue.
Robert Williams is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for Norton products at norton.com/setup or www.norton.com/setup .
Created on May 28th 2019 03:36. Viewed 250 times.