Easy Ways to Resolve the Mcafee Error Code 12152by Jhon Smith ***
McAfee is a world-famous brand when it comes to antivirus security. The company caters its services to several clients ranging from corporate to personal. It facilitates excellent antivirus solutions hat shield the computers and devices from numerous online threats. However, few errors occur while using the mcafee.com/activate, one of the errors that are encountered by the users is the McAfee error code 12152. You can read about how to fix McAfee error code 12152 below.
Some causes of the McAfee error code 12152
- This error is the result of improper installation of the software. Other reasons include a corrupted setup.
- Sometimes, the McAfee-associated files get deleted by other programs. If you haven’t scanned your system in a long time then, most likely a hidden virus has infected your system files.
- This is the reason why you see the error code. The registry corruption is another cause of the error code 12152.
Fixing the error manually
- Proceed with logging into the system using the credentials of an administrator. Go ahead by clicking on the start tab and choose the option of all programs then accessories and then click on the option of system tools. From there, click on the option of system restore.
- You can restore the system to an earlier point in time using the last proper known configuration settings. Choose the checkpoint you want to restore with and then click on the next tab.
- After confirming the system restore checkpoint you can click on next and your PC will restart after the system restoration procedure has completed.
Using the repair tool
- Begin with downloading the repair tool of McAfee to correct the error code 12152. Install this program on your system and after the installation, click on the option of scan.
- The scan will begin after this step and show you the damages; further, you can click on the button of fix/repair. After the fix is finished, you can restart the system and see if the McAfee error code 12152 is resolved.
The McAfee error code 12152 can be fixed if correct guidelines and instructions are followed sequentially.
Jhon Smith is a self-professed security expert; She has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cybersecurity, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for Ms-Office products at www.mcafee.com/activate or mcafee.com/activate.
Created on Sep 16th 2019 02:48. Viewed 332 times.