Easy Methods to Fix the Microsoft Office Error Code 1324by Jhon Smith ***
Microsoft is a famous name in the world of technology. The office is a multi-purpose package that offers the users numerous tools to accomplish several tasks with ease. However, there are some instances where users face issues regarding the office program. One such error that causes problems is the office error code 1324. This error occurs when the registry has invalid characters which render the installation process invalid. Windows is unable to identify the invalid characters which interfere with the installation. You can follow the steps to troubleshoot Office Setup Error 1324 mentioned below.
Delete the damaged key of registry
- Proceed with clicking on the start tab then click on run and input regedit. After this continue by tapping the enter key.
- The registry editor will now appear on your display screen search for the option of edit on the top toolbar and further click on the option of find.
- Now begin with typing the character that is invalid from the box and then click on next. Once the search has finished, and the invalid character is found, just modify it to the appropriate value. After this step, press the F3 key for continuing the search.
- Repeat this procedure with all the characters that are invalid when completed close the registry editor and reboot the system and see if the error persists while installing the office.
Logging in as the admin
- If you are logged in as a user who has fewer credentials or doesn’t have the authority to install www.office.com/setup on the system, then you need to log in as the admin.
- To install software on the system, you will require the admin password. Once logged in as admin try the installation of office again on your system after making sure your computer is updated to the latest upgrades.
Running a scan
- Viruses inside your system can cause a problem for the installation of the office program; it is a significant cause as to why the MS Office Error 1324 appears on your display monitor.
- To ensure your system is clean, you will require running a scan that can effectively detect the malicious malware and spyware and other threats and efficiently delete them to safeguard you system.
- After the scan, you can try the office.com/setup installation and see if the error has been fixed.
Kaylee Smith is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. She writes for Ms-Office products at office.com/setup or office.com/myaccount.
Created on Sep 16th 2019 00:50. Viewed 273 times.