Types of Shredders Used For Secure Document Destruction Sydneyby Hanna Smith Marketing Manager
Finding a document shredding Sydney company could be a really difficult task, especially in the condition when you don’t want to compromise on the confidentiality of the documents. There have emerged several companies offering this service, but the matter is so serious that no one can be trusted upon without going through a thorough examination and research. As far as research is concerned, there are a number of things to work on and similarly a number of characteristics to look for in the overall functioning of the shortlisted companies.
Here in this post, we take a look at some of the most important features that should be there in the character of the company. The most important point is of course, the type of shredding used by them and we will also review the types of shredder used by these companies.
It Should Offer Complete Peace Of Mind
- The company selected by you should ensure you a total peace of mind with its secure document destruction Sydney services.
- It should use the safest techniques and that too in compliance with the national standards to make sure that the documents are shredded as per the standards.
It Should Work In Compliance
- As far as compliance is concerned, the companies should work in compliance with all the government laws and make sure that the laws are obeyed without fail.
There Should Be Full Security Of The Documents
- The companies should make sure that the documents are kept in full security and for this, they should offer locked security document security bin Sydney to all their clients.
- Moreover, their facility where they carry out the process of destruction of sensitive and confidential documents should be thoroughly assessed and approved to the security level of “In Confidence”.
- Other than this, the procedures of how your documentation is stored, transported, destroyed, should be cleared by the National Police Records Check, as well as staff.
- Last but certainly not the least, the company hired for document shredding Sydney services should be always ready to issue a certificate of destruction for every service to its clients.
Responsibility Towards The Environment
- The company hired should also be considerate towards the environment and it can show this by having a dedicated recycling unit at the facility.
- If not, it should work in a close collaboration with some recycling company and carry all the shredded documents safely to their facility to make sure that they are recycled rather than ending up at a landfill site.
- Remember, seeking these services from such a company will reveal that you are really considerate about nature and want to take every smaller step to make sure that it’s not disturbed at all.
Types Of Shredders Used For Secure Document Destruction Sydney
- Cross-Cut Shredder – It Produces Rectangular, Diamond Shape or Parallelogram Shaped Shreds.
- Particle-Cut – It Cuts Documents into Small Squares or Circles.
- Hammermill Shredders – This Machine Works by Pounding Paper through a Screen.
- Grinder - It Uses Cutting Blades To Grind The Paper.
- Disintegrators – This Machine Is Used To Cut Papers In A Random Manner.
- Pierce And Tear Paper Shredders - It Uses Rotating Blades That Prick Papers.
Created on Feb 4th 2019 00:13. Viewed 194 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.