Travel Tips: Why To Choose Rainforest Hotel In Langkawiby Hanan Azim Professional Writer
Are you a honeymoon couple or a pair of lovers seeking to evade the prying eyes of the world? Today, there are very few places left on the Earth where human beings don’t set foot. Malaysia is one such place where you can find that proper hiding spot. You may be wondering how Malaysia is going to provide you what you seek. After all, it is a renowned destination, and people from all over the world visit it. Well, you are probably unaware of Langkawi, a picturesque island close to the Thailand border and Kedah. It isn’t possible to describe the beauty of this place. However, you must know that Langkawi is the best place in the world for lovers currently.
- Adult-only hotel: The surreal and picturesque surroundings of the island made it a premier location for lovers. You will spot hundreds and thousands of couples everywhere here. Due to Langkawi’s reputation, many boutique hotels sprang up here like toadstools. However, the best among them is a bit different from the others. One particular Rainforest hotel Langkawi is for adults only.
- Within the rainforest: Apart from the seclusion of this island, people visit Langkawi to get close to nature. The Rainforest hotel Langkawi is within the tropical jungle itself. The building stands atop a steep hill deep inside the forest. As you can understand, it will be difficult for anyone to get close to you. The hotel allows couples to spend moments of unabashed intimacy in the lap of nature.
- Easy accessibility: In spite of being within the rainforest, reaching the hotel shouldn’t be an issue. You will reach the hotel by from Pantai Cenang within four minutes. The drive from Langkawi airport to this accommodation facility doesn’t last longer than fifteen minutes. There is no reason for you to worry because most people won’t consider the fact that you two are inside a forest.
- Special features: Since you will be inside the woods, you may think that there will be a lack of technology. However, as soon as you reach your room, you will find a satellite-connected television and complimentary Wi-Fi. The balconies of the rooms give you mesmerizing sights of the rainforest. Once you walk out, you will come across a swimming pool. Apart from that, the hotel conducts yoga classes under a renowned and experienced instructor.
- The cuisine: Of course, Malaysia earns its fame from its culinary delights as well. The food is undoubtedly delectable, lip-smacking, and unforgettable. You should also head to a nearby Japanese restaurant for a change. The eatery is only a three-minute walk away from the hotel. All in-house guests enjoy discounts on their meals at that restaurant.
A piece of paradise
Yes, this hotel in Langkawi indeed occupies a portion of Mother Nature’s paradise. The chattering of monkeys, the noise of the cicadas and the eye-candy hornbills, all add to the charms of this place. Once you spend a night at this hotel, you won’t want to leave. Finally, the staff members of this accommodation facility are some of the friendliest hoteliers you will ever meet. What more can you expect?
Created on Jul 25th 2019 22:46. Viewed 227 times.