Five Reasons Why Langkawi Is Malaysia’s Ultimate Island Escapeby Hanan Azim Professional Writer
Malaysia isn’t going to disappoint travellers in any way. Picturesque and fairytale-like islands dot the nation all the way from the west coast to the east. Langkawi is an astounding example, due to its surreal bays and beaches. This place is swiftly climbing atop the list of the best locations in Malaysia. The area sits nicely on Kedah’s coast and adjacent to the border of Thailand. Langkawi consists of ninety-nine magical islets on the crystalline waters of the Andaman Sea. Large hills infest the lush tropical rainforest-covered island. If you need more reasons to visit this place, then continue reading. This topic will explain why Langkawi offers the perfect island escape.
- Easy cocktails: Of course, you can grab a drink at a Langkawi accommodation Malaysia. There are plenty of resorts, five-star accommodation facilities, and boutique hotels everywhere. However, it is more fun to have a swig at one of those shack bars close to the beach. They offer everything that you see on movies and television shows; excellent island nightlife.
- Classy hotels: You already know now that there are superb Langkawi accommodation Malaysia facilities all over the city. It doesn’t matter whether you are neck-deep in cash or there is a hole in your pocket. There is something to satisfy everyone on the island of Langkawi. Most of the beachside resorts are for the wealthy folks and for those couples who seek a romantic getaway.
- Cable car ride: Whenever you think of cable cars, you envision mountains and snow. Though there are hills in Langkawi, the place houses tropical rainforests. Naturally, the weather isn’t cold and chilly as in the mountains. In spite of that, there is a cable car here which takes you above the canopy of the forests. There are multiple viewing platforms on popular spots which allow you to enjoy the panoramas of the island.
- Warm waters: Most beach lovers hope that the seawater will be warm enough to be enjoyable. If that is what you seek, then Langkawi and its beaches will oblige you. The temperature of the seawater fluctuates between twenty-eight and thirty-degree centigrade. However, you have to keep an eye out for jellyfishes that infest the sea. Make sure that you put on a t-shirt and then enter the water.
- Wildlife: Yes, the wilderness of Langkawi isn’t uninhabited. If you choose to trek through the rainforest, you will come across weird animal species. You may spot pythons on the roots of trees or even macaques feeding. You will also find millions of bats inside the limestone caves formed over five hundred million years ago. The sight of bats hanging from the walls can be mesmerizing. Don’t open your mouth even if the view appears stunning. They might land their poop in that gap.
Best way to unwind
Yes, Langkawi, nestled in the lap of nature, is perhaps the best place for you to relax and rejuvenate. It is particularly excellent for couples who wish to recede into the background. Langkawi is undoubtedly the best place to escape and hide for tourism enthusiasts, nature lovers, and lovebirds. Also, the beaches of this place attract beach-bums from all over the world.
Created on Jun 28th 2019 03:46. Viewed 208 times.