Top Most Features in VoIP Officeby VoIP Office VoIP Service Providers
Free Conference Bridge
· It can allow up to 15 participants per call
· Feature packed Conference Bridge
· Fully secured with Password protection
· Call Recording the conference
Flexible Mobile App
The mobile application for VoIP system seamlessly integrates with the top business Polycom phone models and provides flexibility especially if you have a moving sales team or managers. It is absolute works like a desktop version, where you can do the following:
· Access to Conference Bridge
· Missed calls check
· Listen to voicemails
· Make calls and receive calls on your office number.
· Intercom calls with coworkers
· Call Monitoring for live calls
· Real Presence of the employee Directory
· Dashboard for Call logs
· Callkit with Mobile
· Manage Profile
It instantly connects all employees wherever they are. The mobile app is compatible with both iOS and Android platforms and controls all calls that are supported on the desktop version.
As businesses are migrated to cloud-based platforms, platforms like Microsoft 365, Salesforce and others become popular. This feature is very helpful to the employees whose job duty is to make multiple calls especially as a part of the sales strategy. The CRM integration saves a lot of time with its impeccable features that include click-to-dial capability, call recordings, and inbound call logs into the platform and much more.
By using this feature, there are several layers of integration that plays a crucial role in understanding the VoIP phone services and what exactly it offers for your business to meet your needs. Service-based businesses take this service as a priority if the response time matters the most. It helps the sales team to get back to their clients on time and can provide the best service.
Auto call attendant
Auto call attendant is a very helpful and time-saving feature, especially when taking the reception calls. The auto call attendant is designed to:
· Warm greet to Callers
· Delivers important information
· Forwards calls to the relevant extension
· Eliminates human errors
Find and Follow Me
The Find and follow option allows users to place or receive the call on multiple devices while working on the same phone number.
Analyzes and Transcripts the voice mails that are received on the phone number.
Call at just one click
This the feature enables the embedding of simple ‘Call us now' button on the business website or in the mobile app. The users can simply connect to the representative by clicking on this button.
IVR at Multi-Level
Flexible phone menu for the entire company
· The company can extend the auto-receptionist ability with the Dial-by name directory, Voice mail, System extensions or on external phone numbers.
· Simplifies the management of routing for multiple locations through cloud-based services.
· Meet the business needs with about 250 voice menus and submenus per account.
· Access to separate IVR menus for multiple locations
· Addition of Direct number for each IVR menu that is independent of the main contact number of the company.
Simplification of Complex systems setup and management
· An intuitive graphic editor helps in configuring and managing the phone tree menus
· Easy customization of inbound call routing and prompts.
· Bulk configuration with XML import and export with efficient deployment.
· Flexibility in Creation of professional IVR prompts
· Quick identification and validation of the configuration errors.
Plug and Page
Stay connected with your colleagues in real-time
· Just turn on the VoIP to go with the one-way announcement from the desk or mobile with ease.
· No integration or configuration required.
· Compatible with SIP devices and no hidden expenses for installation of additional converters
· Create, modify or add pages anytime from anywhere.
Cloud call Parking
· You can park up to 50 calls at the maximum that included both inbound and outbound calls
· Hit the Call Park Softkey on your desk phone and pass along the parked location to the colleagues
· Which can be activated through an active call from VoIP Office for Desktop or mobile app.
· Unanswered calls ring back feature after five minutes to ensure callers well attended.
Enhance Security in the private parking locations
· Allows creation of private park location that provides visibility to the users of the same group to park and pick up the calls. Parked call in the cloud can be allowed for only authorized users
· Private location parked calls can be answered directly from desktop or VoIP Office from the group users.
Remote location call parking access
· By using the few touch tone commands from the Smartphone of VoIP desktop, you can park important calls when you are away from the office.
· The call routing/forwarding rules enable the call park feature and give you better support while traveling.
Call forwarding to India for Free
· Access Business communication across devices from any location at any time using the automatic call forwarding feature to any phone number which ensures your calls always get answered.
· Simultaneous and frequent call forwarding feature to any extension.
· Allows Call forwarding to multiple numbers by specifying new during forwarding.
· Easy to forward calls basing on Caller ID with complete call information that ensures priority and quick routing to the right person or department.
Simple Set up
· Multiple automatic recordings with few clicks
· Automatic recording setup for inbound calls to concerned departments
· Quick selection of recording incoming and outgoing calls
Download and play recordings any time
· Can save up to 100,000 recordings per account
· Access recordings up to 90 days
· Easy Review and download the recordings
Announcements for inbound and outbound
· Default or customized announcements for all calls
· Lawful recordings with the caller's consent by giving announcement before recording.
· Automatic emails to all parties for auto call recordings
· After enabling automatic call recording, users can choose specific calls for recording
· Record from any device at any time
Created on Jul 10th 2019 05:40. Viewed 257 times.