Top 5 Web Development Trends That Your Business Should Consider While Developing The Websiteby Chris E. Business Brand Executive
Today, most of the entrepreneurs are building, exclusive websites in order to enhance the digital reach of their brands. You can partner with a seasoned web app development services in order to create a customized website tailored to suit your specific business needs. As new trends emerge in the web development domain, it is essential for you to consider them while developing your website. Let's take a look at the top five of them.
- Dominance Of One Page Design: There are two kinds of websites, first is one-page set ups and the second is multi-page affairs. Most of the websites use the traditional concept of putting each topic on its own page. But nowadays people have a different perception of how they read things online. You should focus on incorporating minimum content in order to improve the conversion rates. Develop the content and the overall layout of your website in such a way that it is tailored to fit mobile devices. Give preference to ease of scrolling. In fact, specific scroll-able sections are in high demand these days.
- Incorporate The Push Notification Feature: Push notification feature is used by most of the websites so that to engage users without taking much of their time and efforts. It is an easy way of giving prompt and timely alerts to the users. According to a research, push notifications have much higher conversion rates than that of email. These notifications are user-friendly and the opt-out rate is less than 10%. It is the best way to engage the users who are not even their on your website.
- Use Responsive AI: The AI-powered chat-bots are one of the most popular tools for enhancing customer service. These smart bots work perfectly with e-commerce sites and social media apps. They facilitate direct and interactive conversations with customers in order to boost customer relationship and foster brand loyalty. These AI systems are letting sites such as Twitter, Google, Facebook, and Skype to analyze the massive data in order to understand the human behavior on the web in a much effective manner.
- Integrate Social Media Trends: Social media channels like Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook are in high demand and they are used by most of the people. You can easily use it to your advantage by integrating social media trends into your website. You can establish a strong social media presence for your brand in order to connect with the potential customers. You can link trending articles and videos to various social media platforms in order to engage your users. Social media integration can also help you in improving your search engine rankings.
- Include Images In Motion: The days when static images were incorporated in the websites are gone. Nowadays, users want more interactive and engaging experience on the web. In order to captivate the audience these days, there is a trend of including Graphical User Interfaces (GIFs), compelling animations, and videos in the websites. These visuals in motion are one of the most important tools for storytelling and engaging users. In future, it is expected that the developers will come up with more innovative animations and 360-degree videos.
By considering all these trends while developing a website you can easily increase your conversion rates and enhance sales in order to widen your profit margins. Are you a non- technical person but want to develop an impactful website? You can always hire a proficient website development company who can be your true partner in the success as well as enable you to keep up with the ever-changing landscape of web development.
Created on Jul 24th 2018 00:38. Viewed 241 times.