How To Personalize Your Website To Serve Every Customer Individually?by Chris E. Business Brand Executive
According to research, 74% of online customers get frustrated when the website content isn't suiting their interests. To avoid this, you can hire a competent website development company who can help you in personalizing your website in such a way so that it serves every customer individually. But, how? Let's explore this in the article.
- Visitor Frequency Should Be Determined By Different User Experiences: It is obvious that when a visitor visit a website for the first time, he always looks for different information from someone who is visiting that site more often. Therefore, you should always try to provide the first time visitors with the contact forms to capture leads or engaging video tutorials to elaborate on your products and services. This tactic will help you to grab the attention of new users and convert them into permanent customers.
- Geo-location Helps In Grabbing Customers Offline: It is very easy to attract customers while online interaction. But the same cannot be done offline. In order to cope up with this, you can incorporate a geo-location feature into your website. This feature will attract offline customers who are nearby your location and are using their smartphones to search for a business similar to yours. The Google Map application can guide those customers to reach your store location easily.
- Modify Content Based On Certain Times: You should modify and adjust the content of your website in accordance with a certain day, time, or season. This will help you in increasing conversions as well. For instance, try to replace the phone number provided on your website during business hours with a contact form when the business is not operating. This will help you not to miss out on any potential customer who is trying to contact you outside of usual business hours.
- Identify Special Events & Holidays: Recognizing special events and holidays in a special way is one of the most extensively used tactic for increasing conversions. You should change the theme of your website in accordance with a festival or special event. This will let you connect with the sentiments of your customers and they will feel more special. For example, you can change the theme of your website to hearts on the Valentine’s Day. It will have a positive impact on customer engagement, and in turn conversions.
- Recognize The Visitor Source & Adapt Content Accordingly: It is very significant to identify the actual source of destination that a visitor has entered a website from. It will allow you to display the content in accordance with the source so that to provide a seamless and consistent experience to the visitor. For example, there are visitors who land on your website from an email marketing campaign or as a referral from another site. You should be offering them dedicated messaging that is in sync with the messaging they saw in the email or the referring site. You can also offer them some coupons that will make users delighted.
In this way, with the help of the above-mentioned five tips you can provide users with a more personalized experience and increase your conversions. In case you need to build such a tailor-made website, get in touch with a seasoned website development company with a wealth of expertise in creating custom websites specifically designed to suit your unique requirements.
Created on Aug 17th 2018 00:26. Viewed 121 times.