Tips for Successful Whale Watching in Bajaby Gray Whale Gray Whale Watching in Baja
Have you ever wondered how would the experience of petting a grey whale mama and her calf would be? It definitely would be beyond description or we could say it can be the most unforgettable vacation anyone can ever have. Even though, this is place is fully occupied with grit and cactus, the Baja California is one of the excellent locations for whale watching in the world. Spending so much time on the water each day to catch a glimpse of whales can be a pleasant experience in itself. But, to have a whale approach you and letting you reach out and touch them could simply be incredible. You will never get this much closer to an animal in the wild than this. The gray whales watching in Baja could be an experience of a lifetime!
We bring to you some of the main tips for Gray whales watching in Baja:
1. Know the right time to go: Distinct species have different migration patterns, which indicate there are better times of the year to see them. For example, if you plan for whale watching in Baja, then the best time to catch gray whales is in February, as the February is the peak month for both grey whales and vacationers.
2. Choose how you want to watch them: Well, there are different ways of whale watching, based on how personal and up close you would like to get to them. Usually, those who are scared of going into the water may just sit on the shore and watch or wait for these gray whales to swim close enough to shore. However, the marine mammal’s lover would directly take a boat get as much closer to the whales as they can, as a boat gives the liberty to watch the whales from up close.
3. Know the type of whale you wish to watch: If you plan to see a specific kind of whale species, then you must know that certain whales are found in certain places. However, in Baja, you are sure to find all species of whale from, humpbacks to orca to grey whales.
4. Discuss with your Tour Provider: There are certain tour operators who offer a money-back guarantee if you don’t find whales on your trip, and also update on sighting success rates. Mostly, they suggest the best time of year so that you can see certain kind of species, and tell you what whale species you’re likely to find. The greywhale.com is one such tour operator who offers money-back guarantee that clients would have the chance to touch a wild whale.
5. Go prepared: You definitely don’t wish to spend your vacations below deck quivering or worse, puking. So prepare thoroughly yourself for the trip. Since you’ll be out on the open water for a long time, so make sure you have got your glares sunscreen, a hat and a jacket as its cold even in the summers, and medications for seasickness. Even binoculars can be a handy equipment to see whales from a further distance.
If you wish to have fun gray whale watching experience in Baja, then you should go for this awesome trip!
- For more information, please call us at 562–889–4016 also email: email@example.com
- Please Visit us : http://www.greywhale.com
Created on Feb 21st 2018 02:01. Viewed 298 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.