The Wholesome Goodness of Fenugreek Seedsby Avadhesh Sharma SEO Analyst
Fenugreek seeds belong to the peas family and are widely used in Indian as well as European cuisine. These tiny yellowish brown seeds have many culinary uses with amazing benefits. It is blessed with both the flavours bitter and sweet. This spice is a highly used ingredient for making garam masala along with other spices. These seeds are not only used in cooking but also popular as an important ingredient in many cosmetic products.
Traditional Home Remedies With the use of Fenugreek Seeds
• Fenugreek seeds are enriched with vitamin E and are added in pickles to act as preservatives.
• Fenugreek seeds are used for flavoring curries like Kadhi which helps in digestion as well.
• Fenugreek Herbal tea mixed with lemon juice and honey is traditionally used as a remedy for treating fever.
• Fenugreek has also been traditionally used in stipulating uterine contractions and inducing childbirth.
• Applying a fenugreek paste regularly to the scalp before hair wash may help in improving hair growth, hair texture and reducing dandruff.
Nutritional Facts and Health Benefits
Fenugreek seeds are strongly aromatic and flavorful. The seeds are bitter in taste, but lose their bitterness if roasted lightly. They are a rich source of vitamins such as A, B6 and C along with contents of saponins, dietary fibre, niacin, folic acid, thiamin, riboflavin and are a powerhouse of many essential minerals like magnesium, manganese, copper, iron, potassium, zinc and selenium.
All these properties contribute greatly in improving your overall health for a long term.
• Reduces Cholesterol levels: Fenugreek seeds contain saponins that significantly help in reducing the body's absorption of cholesterol from fatty acids. Hence, it’s consumption reduces bad cholesterol while increasing the level of good cholesterol.
• Controls Diabetes: Presence of galactomannan- a kind of amino acids in fenugreek seeds helps in controlling blood sugar levels due to its anti-diabetic properties like regulating the release of insulin. Thus, it helps in preventing type 2 diabetes.
• Reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases: Cholesterol and diabetes are the two main heart disease risk factors. Fenugreek seeds help in preventing cardiovascular ailments by regulating the cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
• Improves digestive system: High content of fibre and anti-inflammatory properties make fenugreek seeds a perfect remedy for treating digestion related issues such as stomach pain, indigestion, constipation, irritable bowel syndrome and many more.
• Enhances Milk production in Lactating women: Since ancient times, this herb is used traditionally by new mothers to increase the production of breast milk because fenugreek seeds have specific content called diosgenin. Also, it is rich in magnesium and such vitamins which helps in increasing the quality of the milk produced.
• Helps in weight loss: Fenugreek seeds help in modulating carbohydrate metabolism, suppressing appetite and increasing physical energy which indeed improves exercise performance. Hence, it helps greatly in your weight loss journey.
• Maintains testosterone levels: This amazing seed plays an important role in Men’s health by improving sexual arousal and orgasm, increasing stamina and energy which have a positive effect on overall well-being.
There are a number of fenugreek seeds suppliers who offer flavorful fenugreek seeds. These suppliers offer their range in different quantity packs to meet the variegated requirements of the different customers.
The popularity of fenugreek seeds suppliers in Tamil Nadu is due to the following factors:
• They procure the entire stock from the reputed vendors in the market, who make use of the top quality ingredients and modern techniques for the production.
• They have a sufficient capacity to meet the bulk requirements of the market on a timely basis.
• They adhere to the standards and norms laid down by the industry.
• They examine each and every batch of fenugreek seeds before forwarding it to the market.
Therefore, we can conclude here that you can buy top quality fenugreek seeds from a popular Fenugreek Seeds exporters in Tamil Nadu at cost-effective prices in order to reap its numerous health benefits.
Created on Nov 17th 2021 03:28. Viewed 53 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.