The Top Highlights of the 2019 facelift Mercedes-Benz GLCby Reah Gupta Sales Manager at T&T Motors
The 2019 facelift model of the Mercedes-Benz GLC that was showcased earlier this year at the Geneva Motor Show got launched in the country quite recently. This brand-new updated SUV received a mid-life cycle update, as well as a host of subtle styling tweaks. With this model, the premium MBUX interface system would be seen for the very first time in India. The face lifted GLC also has got advanced BS6 compliant petrol and diesel engines and comes in two distinct options, the GLC 200 and the GLC 220d 4Matic.
2019 facelift Mercedes-Benz GLC highlights
- The updated Mercedes-Benz GLC’s front end now features a brand-new grille with redesigned LED headlamps and attractive silver inserts. The bumper of this SUV has been redesigned very subtly, along with new air intakes and innovative chrome elements. Coming to the rear of the vehicle, the tail lamps of this Mercedes GLC has been redesigned as well, while its exhaust has now become a part of the diffuser. On the whole, the SUV looks much better and classy than its previous counterpart. The Mercedes-Benz GLC facelift is additionally available with alloy wheels that range from 17-inches to 19-inches.
- The cabin of the new and updated 2019 Mercedes GLC SUV now comes with a gorgeous black colour scheme. The whole centre console trim of the vehicle has got the option of either an elegant piano lacquer finish or two distinct wooden surface finishes which includes walnut and open-pore ash wood.
- The Mercedes-Benz User Experience or MBUX interface system featured in this GLC SUV is one of its key highlights. This vehicle now includes an advanced digital instrument cluster, as well as a premium new 10.25-inch infotainment system where people can find a touchscreen unit and a grand touchpad on the centre console that can be used for easily accessing all controls of the system. There is a voice command system featured in the vehicle as well that tends to react to the prompt of 'Hey Mercedes'. Touch-sensitive buttons on the steering wheel also come with this new-age MBUX system.
- There are the various prominent advanced assistance systems of Mercedes present in this 2019 GLC SUV, along with a Midline sound system, Active Braking Assist, new steering wheel with touch control buttons, wireless charging front and ambient lighting with 64 colours levels.
- The face-lift Mercedes-Benz GLC is now powered by the new-generation four-cylinder petrol and diesel engines of Mercedes. Its BS6 compliant petrol engine is able to pump out 320 Nm torque and 194 bhp and is an M264 2.0-litre unit. While on the other hand, the diesel engine of this SUV is the BS6 compliant OM651 2.0-litre four-cylinder unit that has the power to produce 400Nm and 192 bhp.
The cutting-edge Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV facelift is priced at ₹ 52.75 Lakh to ₹ 57.75 in India and is available in exclusive Mercedes showrooms of the country. To acquire details about other Mercedes car price in India, as well as their specifications, people can easily visit any of the major authorized Mercedes showrooms present across the nation.
Created on Jan 21st 2020 02:51. Viewed 147 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.