The reasons for the McAfee error 12002by John Woods IT Expert
Your system might be displaying the error 12002 and while you’re running the McAfee.com/activate it suddenly crashes out. The system also can respond in a sluggish manner. There could be a variety of reasons why you are facing this, a few of them are listed below:
- There is a possibility that another application has accidentally deleted the software files, that were included in the package.
- You might have re-installed this McAfee.com/activate or uninstalled it earlier and that has therefore conflicted with the windows registry files.
- A potent malware or virus has infected your system including the McAfee software files.
- There is a strong chance that you have downloaded the McAfee.com/activate and before it was about to finish the process got terminated due to an internet connection issue or you have incompletely installed it and some software files were somehow missing.
Solutions for fixing this error 12002 are listed below
- You can update the system device’s drivers, that might no more be functioning properly. They might be outdated so it’s a good thought to verify that you have the drivers updated.
- And you can also clear up the temporary files trash that is accumulating inside of your system, as it can make the whole system congested and ultimately lead to slower performance, using the internet you can browse for free disk clean up tools to help deep clean the drives of your system.
- You can install all the updates that are available for the Windows operating system, an old unupdated windows can be exposed to various threats and with updates your version of windows will be fully supported by Microsoft.
- If you suspect there have been a few unauthorized changes made to your system, then you can always go for a system restore solution to revert back to a proper previous setting. Sometimes this is the ideal solution to recent unwanted change.
- Make sure you have scanned your PC for a possible virus or malware or spyware threat that could be attached to a file or hidden behind it, these types of viruses can stay hidden for a long period of time and can slowly consume your windows database, corrupting it gradually and spreading the infection over the complete system.
- You can reconstruct or repair the registry file database that corresponds to the error 12002
- You can try reinstalling the McAfee.com/activate and see whether that solves the issue, you can also launch the windows file scanner system using SFC or scan now.
- If none of this works, then you can try re-installing the windows, see if theMcAfee error 12002 persists.
Lastly, when nothing has worked for you for fixing the error 12002 you can always reach via our McAfee customer support, you can just place a call and your call will be forwarded to a skilled technician, you can tell them about your McAfee.com/activate issues and they will help guide you in the process of removing this error, our customer support staff is available 24/7 always.
John Woods is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for mcafee products at mcafee.com/activate or www.mcafee.com/activate .
Created on May 7th 2019 11:17. Viewed 339 times.