Supreme Ayurvedic kidney disease treatmentby Vicky Kumar Digital Marketing Expert
Ayurvedic medicines have been available for a long time but haven’t been recognized by the people. However, some companies are adopting Ayurvedic kidney disease treatment to serve people better.
Kidneys are bean-shaped organs that help in the production of hormones responsible for a number of functions in the body. They are located below the rib cage on either side of the body. The right kidney sits a little lower than the left to accommodate the liver, which is also on the right. There are a number of functions that kidneys serve, they are-
• Maintaining the pH levels
• Acid-base balance
• Regulation of salts
• Production of certain hormones
• Aids in the production of red blood cells
• Elimination of toxins
Some common symptoms of kidney diseases are-
• Water-electrolyte imbalance
• High blood pressure
• Feeling cold
• The feeling of fullness in the abdomen
• Blood in the urine
• Pain in passing urine
• Blood clots
• Frequent or infrequent urination
• Dry and itchy skin
• Puffiness around the eyes
• Foamy urine
These are some common symptoms of a number of kidney diseases. Many people attribute these symptoms to other conditions and most people do not notice any symptoms until the kidneys are failing and little is left to be done. For such occurrences, it is important to go for regular body checkups in order to know the condition of various organs in the body.
Diagnosis of kidney disease is not a very difficult process. Here are a number of ways a doctor can determine whether a person has kidney disease or not.
Diagnosis of kidney disease-
• Blood tests: a sample of your blood is taken from the vein to be analyzed in case of any abnormalities. The protein in the blood is also measured. Too little protein can indicate a problem.
• Urine test: a sample of urine is required to analyze the amount of protein and other minerals in the water product. Too little or too much of both generally means a problem. The color and texture of the urine are also taken into account.
• Imaging: tests like CT scans and MRIs are used to determine the structural abnormalities in the kidneys. Some diseases can lead to the enlargement of the kidneys or cysts to develop inside them, which are visible in the image tests.
• Biopsy: This is generally a painful procedure and is carried out under the influence of local anesthesia. A part of the kidney tissue is removed to analyze for problems within the kidneys. This test is extremely conclusive.
There are many causes of kidney damage. Some of them are:
• Physical shock to the kidneys
• Exposure to toxins
• Overconsumption of salt and sugar
Karma Ayurveda, established in early 1937, is a pharmaceutical company with its roots in Ayurveda. Long and extensive research of five long generations led to the formation of Ayurvedic medicine for kidney disease. Karma Ayurveda has revolutionalized the field of Ayurveda. The team of doctors at Karma Ayurveda are specialists and work very hard. Currently, the organization is run by Doctor Puneet Dhawan, who is also a kidney specialist. His awe-inspiring proficiency in Ayurveda has resulted in happy patients who have praised his knowledge.
Karma Ayurveda is based in Delhi. Ayurvedic treatment also puts some restrictions on diets for kidney patients should not consume certain foods. Below are a few things to keep in mind while on kidney treatment.
I am a part of Karma Ayurveda family and am very proud of the work done here. We cure kidney patients using Ayurvedic kidney disease treatment. If you are suffering from kidney diseases, you should seek Ayurvedic kidney disease treatment.
Created on Dec 29th 2018 06:54. Viewed 430 times.