Steps to Troubleshoot Real Time Scanning Issues with McAfee Software on a Windows PCby Jhon Smith ***
Our devices are at a steady risk of being attacked by malwares and threats. Anytime we download a video or a file even a program/software, a chance of a malware being welcomed to the PC is always there. One of the best antiviruses there is in the market is the McAfee Antivirus.
Resolve McAfee Real Time Scanning Won’t Stay On Windows 10
Restart your device
Start with the easiest fix. At times, some temporary error or issue can give you a hard time and you have to face McAfee real-time scanning that won’t stay on. To restart your Windows 10 PC, follow the steps described below
- Go to settings
- Then, Go to update security and select the option of Recovery
- After that, choose the option of Restart Now
- Now from the login screen Click on the option of Fix.
- From startup settings choose the option of Restart to boot your device in Safe Mode
Remove other Security Software
Is there any other security software installed on your device? Then the difference with that must be the reason for the issue. Eliminate if there is any other security software installed. To uninstall other security software, follow the steps described below
- Go to Control Panel and choose the option of Uninstall program button from the list.
- Now, Select the Security Software you need to eliminate.
- Right-Click on it and tap the uninstall button.
- In some cases, there can be an issue uninstalling the third-party security software following the above process.
- Open Windows Run first and then type ‘appwiz.cpl.’ and click Run
- Find the security software you want to remove
- Right Click and select the Uninstall button
- Click Next and go through all other additional dialogue boxes
- Finally, Restart your Windows PC to proceed with the changes
Get Support for McAfee Antivirus
If you want to get your issues resolved, McAfee won’t stay on the error you can get that from the McAfee Customer Support. They have multiple contact channels you can choose. They work round the clock. So, whenever you face any problem or issue, you can get the fixes from them.
Kaylee Smith is a self-professed security expert; She has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cybersecurity, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for Ms-Office products at www.mcafee.com/activate or mcafee.com/activate.
Created on Aug 29th 2019 06:37. Viewed 378 times.