Steps to troubleshoot McAfee Error 1722by Kaylee Smith I m Digital Marketer
McAfee Error 1722 is an error which sometimes creates issues in the installation process of the McAfee antivirus. The McAfee Error Code 1722 is an annoying error and it also affects the functioning of the device. It directly infects the device and makes the internal functioning of the system/device very slow. The best way to deal with this issue is to resolve the error by following the steps which are mentioned below. They would help you troubleshoot the error in a very easy manner and they would also help the individuals in resolving the error without corrupting/damaging the device.
Steps to resolve McAfee Error Code 1722
- Go to the Start option on the screen of your system
- Click on the option of RUN from the list that is visible to you.
- Enter Regedit in the space which is offered to you and then click on the option of OK to continue.
- Navigate the following Keys i.e.
- The registry option in the window appears in front of you.
- Click on the Registry key and then select the option of Delete so that the functioning of the antivirus can be smooth.
- Click on Delete button and windows will ask for your permission before deleting the file.
- As you click on Delete, you will get a message on the screen which will ask for your opinion.
- Click on Yes and continue with the process.
- As the procedure completes, close the Regedit and wait for the processing to complete.
- As this process completes, Go to your Windows Explorer.
- Browse to the Security of Microsoft SharePoint.
- Install the folder which is available in front of you and run the setup.exe.
For more Help, Contact Us at McAfee Customer Support team
As you install the setup, try installing the antivirus for more time. If the error is shown for one more time then, you must visit our website and if the process completes without any hassle, your issue is resolved. Given above are some of the steps that would help you to resolve the McAfee Error Code 1722. All the steps are genuine and they would offer complete support for the issue.
If by following the steps also the issue is not resolved. Feel free to contact our McAfee Customer Support team. We are having a team of skilled and knowledgeable professionals who are available 24*7 or 365 days a week.
Kaylee Smith is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cybersecurity, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for mcafee products at mcafee.com/activate or www.mcafee.com/activate .
Created on May 31st 2019 00:00. Viewed 267 times.