Steps to Resolve the Unable to print Brother Printer error 48by john rise I am an IT Expert in USA
Unable to print Brother Printer error code 48 occurs when the Brother print head cable is quite inconsistent. Brother Printer Customer Support toll-free number generally helps you to repair several issues of printer. You need to clean out the printer very carefully to solve the Brother Printer error code 48. This error code basically occurs when your strip of encoder gets very untidy. You may encounter a number of printing errors if the error is not fixed on time. You may also come across other error messages connected to this error code. Because of this error, you may get the following error messages as well:
- Brother Printer Unable to Print 8f
- Unable to Scan
- Brother Printer Unable to Clean and many more printer functionality issues.
Most of the Brother Printers shows this error. No matter what ranges or shapes printer you are using, this error may worry you.
Effective Methods to resolve Brother Printer error 48
This is one of the most important error codes that you face on Brother Printer. But is this error worrying you from the core? Follow all the steps given below to resolve the error
Method 1: Brother Printer Paper Scraps or Paper Jam
- Disconnect your Brother Printer.
- Open up the scanner cover followed by looking inside the device.
- Look for a piece of debris or paper jam inside the printer.
- Make sure that the paper is not blocking the print head.
- Move the printer to left or right to check for a piece of debris.
- If the print head is already in the left side, move it to center.
- And now have a look for the foreign objects inside there.
- Close the scanner cover and put the power outlet back on the device.
- Clear the encoder strip, if the error persists.
- If the Print head is on the right side, put the power cord back on the printer.
- When the LCD shows the Cover is Open, at that time press and hold the Exit button at least for 5 seconds.
- As the print head moves back to middle, disconnect the power cable.
- Remove the foreign objects that struck inside the printer.
- Close the Scanner Cover and put back the power cables back to the wall outlet.
- If the error continues, clean the encoder strip.
Method 2: Cleaning of the Encoder Strip
- Eliminate all the power cables from the printer as well as from the wall outlet.
- Lift up the Scanner Cover and look for the Encoder Strip.
- Use a dry lint cloth to clean out both sides of the Encoder Strip
- Clean it thoroughly from left to right and repeat the process again and again
- As you are done with cleaning of the Encoder Strip, close the Scanner Cover.
- Attach all the power cables back on the device and check for the error.
Contact us at Brother Printer Customer Support Service Toll-free Number for More Help:
If you are still having a problem while fixing this error, the best possible way to correct is to connect with Brother Printer Customer Support Service Number. With detailed solutions, the team of experts will help you resolve it at any minute. As soon as you place a call to our technicians, they will detect the error and provide the exact resolution as per your need. Hence dial the Brother Printer Customer Support Toll-free Number to free yourself from all stress and headaches.
John Rise is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for Printer support at Printer Customer Support and Brother Printer Support.
Created on May 24th 2019 05:51. Viewed 261 times.