Easy Methods to Fix the QuickBooks Error Code 6032-158by john rise I am an IT Expert in USA
QuickBooks has gained a lot of appreciation from users. This software has provided excellent accounting support to companies of small-scale to large-scale. It has substantially reduced the burden by taking care of activities such as payroll management and tax auditing services. The users can access reliable QuickBooks support when they face technical issues such as the QuickBooks error code 6032-158.
Causes of the error code 6032-158
- Some internal issues have occurred with the database that results in this error.
- Import or export of the company file, also the backup file appears to be corrupted.
- The backup file made for the operating system of Mac has been accidentally saved in the Windows OS.
Ways to resolve the error code 6032-158
- Start with opening the data file from QuickBooks last version and further convert that from its previous version to the current one by simply redesigning the file.
- After this step, open QuickBooks old edition, which is the same version where the company file was updated and upgraded. If in case that edition seems unavailable then, you can search for it and structure the company file again.
- The company’s backup file that has been created will require restoration. You will need to run a tool utility known as Check data utility, keep the file of data running and open on your screen. Following this step, you can run another utility known as rebuild data.
- You will require making sure that the backup file location is known during the phase of data rebuilding. After this, run the current edition of QuickBooks; accept the agreement and license if prompted.
The QuickBooks error code 6032-158 can be resolved easily in about 15 minutes by following the right guidelines in a serial order.
Get in touch with us
In case you are encountering technical difficulties related to QuickBooks, then contact the QuickBooks customer support for further assistance. Our team of professionals can help you troubleshoot these errors, such as the QuickBooks error code 6032-158. They can guide you with simple steps that are easy to implement to resolve the issues effectively.
Created on Sep 19th 2019 02:15. Viewed 222 times.