Easy ways to fix the QuickBooks error code 6123, 0by john rise I am an IT Expert in USA
QuickBooks is a reliable software that facilitates excellent accounting solutions to large scale enterprises and also small to medium-sized companies. The software provides ease in accomplishing accounting tasks and offers great solutions for payroll management, tax auditing and invoicing to mention a few. However, users sometimes face issues when operating the software. The company offers reliable QuickBooks support for troubleshooting the technical difficulties faced by its clients. One such error is the QuickBooks error code 6123, 0.
Causes of the error code 6123, 0
- This error occurs when you attempt to do a backup restore via flash drive or secondary removable device of storage. Another reason why this error occurs is when the network connectivity gets disrupted with the host system.
- If the QuickBooks program files are damaged then you will see the error pop up on your display screen.
- Running several QuickBooks database services on the computer can also result in this error.
- The firewall configuration settings can prevent the desktop files of QuickBooks from accessing the required ports.
- The Mcafee privacy service might be installed with the facility of block web bugs filter. This filter is known to conflict with the QuickBooks desktop.
Ways to resolve the error code 6123, 0
- You can download the QuickBooks file doctor and install it. When the installation is complete you can run or launch the file doctor.
- Go ahead by choosing the company file that is in the drop-down list. If the file is not available in the drop-down list you can manually browse its location.
- Further click on the option that says check file damage only and then click on the option of diagnose file. You might get prompted for admin credentials, enter them and press ok.
- You can choose open file option in the new edition; also you can choose the repair file option in the current version. Upon doing so you will view a message about file up-gradation to a new version of QuickBooks.
- The open file option will auto repair and upgrade the files to the newest edition of QuickBooks. The repair file option will repair the file without upgrading.
- You can follow the guidelines of the file doctor to finish the data file repair procedure. Reboot your system to see if the error persists or not.
Get in touch with us
You can contact QuickBooks customer support if you’re facing issues related to QuickBooks. Our team of professionals can help you in troubleshooting the technical error you face with their in-depth knowledge and expertise efficiently.
Mark Ray is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, malware, social engineering, Games, internet and new media. He writes for printer support at QuickBooks Point Of Sale or QuickBooks Customer Support.
Created on Sep 3rd 2019 07:00. Viewed 465 times.