Spine Surgeon – Dr. Yogesh Pithwaby sattvikspine Foundation Spine Surgeon in India - Sattvik Foundation
Dr. Yogesh Pithwa uses best advanced technology and modern techniques to treat neck and back pain caused by a diversity of spinal chaos. The procedures engage a small incision and improve recovery time.
If you are looking for best spine surgeon in india to get treatment for spinal pain.
1. Surgeries Performed
2. Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeries
3. Scoliosis & Deformity Correction
4. Spinal Tumor
5. Kyphoplasty & Vertebroplasty
6. Endoscopic Discectomy
7. Microscopic Discectomy
8. Cervical Disc Replacement
Top spine surgeon in bangalore – Sattvik Spine & Scoliosis Center Bangalore, India – Dr. Yogesh Pithwa is a well-known spine specialist in India. He is a best of laser disc surgery and percutaneous endoscopic spine treatments. He has more than 16 years of practice in the field of spine treatment and has performed in couple of back-pain ranging from percutaneous minimally invasive actions to difficult spinal deformity rectification and fixations for scoliosis and kyphosis
1. Benefits Of Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
2. Quick Recovery After Surgery
3. Minimum Time Spent in the Hospital
4. Advanced technology used
5. Reduced Blood Loss during Surgery
6. Smaller minimum Incisions
7. Less Scarring during the surgeries
8. Reduced Risk of Infection
9. Treats Tremors & Rigidity
10. Reduces Dyskinesia & Fluctuations
11. Fewer Medications
12. Improves the Quality of Life
13. Recover Activities of Daily Living
Dr. Yogesh Pithwa, who is currently the Owner of Sattvik Spine & Scoliosis Center Bangalore, India for spine surgeries, Joint Reconstruction & Back pain, has more than years of experience. His completed their qualification done from National Board of Examinations, New Delhi. His capabilities in the non-surgical and surgical treatments of spinal disorders.
He is well experienced with all types of spine surgery & relieving treatments and injections and all type of spine surgeries including many as microscopic discectomies, kyphoplasty, surgery for spinal disease and trauma, surgical decompression for spinal stenosis treatment
Created on 1 day 4 hours ago. Viewed 42 times.