Simple Ways to Use Natural Rose Water and Sandalwood Waterby Aaira Naturals Ayurvedic
Rosewater or Gulab Jal is famous in our country. Our occasions and ceremonies are empty without rose water. In marriage we sprinkle rose to welcome guests. In the Haldi ceremony, we add rose water in the paste to enhance its effectiveness. So we don’t skip using rose water on any special event why not to use it on the daily for our skincare.
India is a tropical county, we face constant exposure to the sun hence we face various skin problems, pigmentation, tanning, and in severe cases sun-burn also. Yes, we face many skin-related problems but at the same time, nature has gifted us many remedies. Rose and sandalwoods are among them. In Ayurveda, these two have been given special significance.
Unfortunately, our generation relies on chemical-ridden products and undermines the importance of natural remedies. They consider it a cumbersome task, making a face-pack and all. This article will tell you the simple ways of using these natural gifts of nature-
Simple way to use natural rose water-
- Soak cotton in rose water- Mix a few drops of pure rose water in simple water. Soak cotton in it and simply apply it on your skin before sleeping. Check the results as you wake up, you’ll find glowing skin. However, to get this result you have to repeat the process for several days. If you have pigmented skin, try this remedy. Also, it is good for oily skin, as you apply it overnight, rose water will work to extract extra oil from your skin.
- Rosewater with lemon and honey- Honey and lemon are easily available near you. Just mix a few drops of lemon, honey, and a few drops of rose water. Apply this mixture anytime but make sure your skin is clear. This remedy will remove pigmentation around mouth, dark circles, and dark spots.
- Simple Face pack- Mix turmeric, gram flour, honey, and lemon. Apply this mixture before bathing. You can apply it all over your body. Don’t apply any cream or lotion after taking a bath. You’ll have smooth and glowing skin. Apply this mixture twice or thrice a week. Your skin will stay hydrated for the whole day. This remedy is apt for people with dry skin.
Eye drop- Only one drop of rose water will give your eyes a soothing effect. This remedy has been used since ancient times. If you want to remove specks, try this remedy constantly for several days.
Simple ways to use sandalwood water-
Sandalwood powder is known to reduce blemishes, sun-tan, and provide cooling effect. Here are simple ways to use natural sandalwood water-
- Mix with coconut oil- People with dry skin end up trying many moisturizers available at the drugstore. Instead, mix coconut oil with pure sandalwood water and apply it. Rinse it off with warm water. You’ll have moisturized skin.
- Mix with lemon- People with oily skin can apply sandalwood water with lemon, rinse off in warm water. It will remove excess oil from your skin and also rejuvenate it. Apply it twice a week to remove extra oil from time to time. When you apply this paste, it will tighten your pores hence your skin will not release oil.
- Mix with curd and milk- Either use it with curd or with milk to get glowing skin in winters. In winter, moisture escapes from our skin, lips, and hair.
- Mix mashed papaya- For glowing skin, mix sandalwood powder with mashed papaya, and apply the paste it on your face. Don’t use this mixture if you have pimples on your face. The purpose of this remedy is t to treat dry skin.
Created on Jan 14th 2020 01:07. Viewed 283 times.