Siemens Rapidpoint 500 Blood Gas Analyzer for Accurate and Comprehensive Point-of-care Testingby Jeremy Linder Lab Equipment Supplier
Siemens Rapidpoint 500 Blood Gas Analyzer comes with proven technology and advanced features to meet the challenges of point of care testing.
The Siemens RapidPoint 500 Blood Gas Systems delivers accurate test results in approximately 60 seconds. This flexible and easy-to-use device helps free up clinicians to focus on improved patient care without reliability or maintenance worries. The test menu offered by this system ranges from pH and blood gases, electrolytes, glucose, lactate to fully integrated CO-oximetry, including neonatal Bilirubin (nBili) and Total Hemoglobin (tHb), all from a single whole blood sample. Rapidpoint 500 Blood Gas systems can be optionally set up to record key ventilator settings to help enhance clinical decision making:
Capabilities of Siemens Rapidpoint 500 Blood Gas Analyzers
* Minimizes downtime with 28-day measurement cartridge containing a full complement of critical care analytes without gas tanks or reagent bottles.
* Preserves the integrity of sample and improves its safety with a hands-free sample port, automated sample aspiration, self cleaning probe, and clot detection features.
* Reduces risk with cartridge-based system design, integrated planar sensors and patented slide cell technology for CO-oximetry.
* Ensures accuracy and simplify compliance with automatic QC and calibration systems.
* Full test menu results from a single sample in approximately 60 seconds.
* Easy-to-use, maintenance-free cartridge-based system is also suitable for non-laboratory personnel.
* Supports wireless roaming.
* Enhances productivity without increasing staff workload.
* Simplifies data back-ups.
* Creates hard copies of patient results in just 60 seconds with the help of an integrated printer.
* Remotely configure, monitor, and control networked POC analyzers, manage patient samples and central interface to hospital system and centralize operator management and QC processes and documentation from a single RAPIDComm workstation.
* Adjustable, color touch screen supports intuitive, menu-prompted operation and includes customizable demographic fields with multibyte character recognition.
* On-board video tutorials simplify training and day-to-day use.
* Built-in bar-code scanner makes it faster and easier for operators to scan 1- and 2-dimensional bar codes.
* Set user privileges based on operator needs for testing, administration, and reporting.
* Single sample port accepts syringe or capillary samples without adapters.
* A single cartridge delivers all required reagents to support a full complement of tests for interruption-free operation.
* Connectivity to LIS/HIS link with optional remote monitoring and control via the RAPIDComm Data Management System.
Siemens Rapidpoint 500 Blood Gas Analyzers are available in leading online clinical laboratory equipment stores. Reliable suppliers can guide you on all of your lab equipment needs and provide you with everything you need to keep your lab running at peak performance.
Created on Dec 4th 2017 02:28. Viewed 210 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.