Siemens Dimension EXL 200 – Get Quality Results in Quick Turnaround Timeby Jeremy Linder Lab Equipment Supplier
Ideal for small- to mid-sized laboratories, the Siemens EXL 200 chemistry analyzer integrates chemistry and immunoassay testing in a single system.
Advanced chemistry analyzers have improved laboratories’ capabilities to perform a wide range of tests. Chemical analysis is carried out to determine the concentration, amount or percentage of one or more elements in test samples. Applications include identification of specific proteins, drugs-of-abuse, antibiotic drug level monitoring and other functional tests. Leading laboratory equipment suppliers offer high quality analyzers with advanced immunoassay testing capabilities, precise testing capabilities, minimum user intervention and more. The Siemens Dimension EXL 200 Integrated Chemistry System is a compact model that integrates chemistry and immunoassay testing in a single system in order to maximize workflow efficiency. Ideal for small- to mid-sized laboratories, the chemistry system is equipped with LOCI® Advanced Chemiluminescent Technology and automated productivity-enhancing features.
This advanced chemistry analyzer features a comprehensive test menu including chemistry, cardiac, thyroid, and no-pretreatment immunosuppressive drug assays. It performs up to 440 photometric chemistry tests per hour and 187 IMT tests per hour on serum, plasma, urine, cerebrospinal fluid and electrolyte results in under a minute. In addition, the system can also perform up to 167 heterogeneous immunoassay tests per hour. An easy-to-use Dimension system provides the confidence that trained operators can run any test, any time.
With a compact footprint of 1.5 sq m (16.2 sq ft), the chemistry lab equipment can produce fast and accurate results - first result in as little as 11 minutes for key critical assays. It comes with an increasing onboard capacity of 47assays(including 3 IMT) and simultaneously runs all assays from one sample tube. The device responds quickly with STAT sampling from any position and a 4-minute time to first result for a basic panel. Sample time can reduced to a great extent since no manual sample pre-treatment and manual reagent preparation is required.
The analyzer performs a qualitative sample integrity check for - hemolysis, lipemia, and icterus; clot detection, flagging, and management; short-sample detection, flagging, and management. It can process a sample volume of 2–60 μL per test. Sample wheel includes - 60 sample positions in six 10-tube segments along with positive sample identification. Other standard features and technical specifications of Dimension EXL 200 Chemistry analyzer include –
- Short reaction times, no washing or separation steps
- Common reagent area and reagent packaging
- User-defined serum index (HIL) testing
- Avoid splitting samples
- Fully automated onboard pretreatment (when required)
- Automated calibration and control procedures
- No limit or dedicated STAT positions required
- Automatic repeat testing from the original sample
- Automatic reflex testing based on results of first test
- Sample tubes - 5 mL, 7 mL, 10 mL tubes; 1.5 mL sample cups; 1.0 mL small sample containers and pediatric tubes
- Sample throughput - Up to 200 tubes per hour
- Sample dilution - Automatic dilution: 1:1.5 up to 1:200
- Primary sample probe - Liquid-level sensing, clot detection, short-sample detection
- Reagent tray - 44 positions, refrigerated between 2–8°C (36–47°F)
- Reagent test capacity onboard - 25,200 tests average; 33,300 tests maximum
- Reagent Onboard stability - Depending on assay, up to 42 days
- Reagent dispensing system - 2 probes with liquid-level sensing
- Reaction cuvettes - Onboard capacity of 12,000 formed cuvettes
- Average total reaction volume - 350–500 μL per test
- Data Storage - 100,000 patient tests (10 MB), 100,000 QC results (10 MB), 9000 calibrations (5 yrs, 18 MB)
Choose a Reliable Lab Equipment Dealer
Purchasing the Siemens Dimension EXL 200 chemistry analyzer from a reliable laboratory equipment dealer will ensure competitive pricing. Superior post-purchase support related to installation and repairs and maintenance services will also be guaranteed.
Created on Dec 22nd 2018 00:52. Viewed 147 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.